The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am making some changes to my setup and have the following for sale. I prefer local because the buyer get to see exactly what the are getting therefore no suprises. I am in atlanta and am willing to meet within reasonable distance.

Precision marine Bullet 2 skimmer - $200.00
CAO pressure pump(like the blue line) - $50.00
Dual 250 watt PFO magnetic ballast, 2 mogul socketswith quick disconnect, 2 reflectors, 2 XM 10 bulbs (used 5 mths 6hrs/day) and 2 65K iwaskis used as backups - $150.00

Thank you,
Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont have a digital camera so I am unable to post pic at this time but am willing to meet you somewhere so you can see it. LMK if this works for you.
Thank you
Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop

Come on guys, need to get rid of this stuff. Skimmer is now $170 OBO
Pump is $40.00 and togather for $190. Willing to trade for a slightly smaller euro-reef or asm skimmer.

Thanks for looking,
Mark :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
price drop

Here we go again
Skimmer $120.00
Pump $25.00

this is practically free so ther has got to be someone interested.
Mark

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry

I had just switched to a new email service and was in the middle of changing my profile to reflect my new email. Sent you email
Mark

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
fishmap said:
I had just switched to a new email service and was in the middle of changing my profile to reflect my new email. Sent you email
Mark
Didn't get your email. Probably has something to do with mispelling my own email address. :) Sent you a pm with my contact info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts