The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
47,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Kids this is it, I prolly wont be back online till tues, If I have to stay the night. See ya soon :)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good luck it gets better Doug Honest it does

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
22,416 Posts
Good Luck Doug,,,ask if they have any parts left over from the 6 million $$ man hehehehehe,,,,to use on ya!

·
Administrator
47,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I should have know I would have time to squeek in a message or 2 , THanks everyone, I am sure it will be a breeze,

·
Super Moderator
27,705 Posts
Let the good times roll! I'm going out to get the avacados for guacamole.. (wups...Doug's still watchin' us...)

Lots O' love and hugs to you, Doug! We'll run a tight ship in your absence.
Honest we will.....

Spankeeeee???

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Godspeed...

might as well get them to save you an IV set or two, maybe an IVAC, you're paying for them...

:D

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Good luck Doug. Go give those young nurses a hard time ;) .

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Break a leg Doug..... uhhhh nevermind;)

·
Super Moderator
22,416 Posts
cath said:
Let the good times roll! I'm going out to get the avacados for guacamole.. (wups...Doug's still watchin' us...)

Lots O' love and hugs to you, Doug! We'll run a tight ship in your absence.
Honest we will.....

Spankeeeee???
EXNAY! on the arty pay,,,,,,;) ;) ;) :funny:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
OH man DOug I have had a simular operation. All I can tell u is that it is going to be the most pain you have ever experenced (worse then the enima of 64'). Boy and when it is time to get those metal pins removed, look out here comes the ballpin hammer. And then everytime the weather changes your going to feel it, that knee will start throbbing from all the fluid building up behind it, But dont worry about that, they have this neat huge neddle they stick in the back of your knee that lets all the pressure out. But after 8 to 10 month of rehab with Bulla the physotherapist, you only have a noticable limp.

Take care bro, you know I am thinking about ya. hehehe

mike

·
Registered
479 Posts
Get well Doug. See ya when you return in a couple of days... Enjoy the pain medicine while you have it. (can i say that?) I DID!! But yet im one of those cocky youths. (kinda) Hurry up so you may direct with that cane of yours again.

Ive had knee surgery. No sweat. You'll be good as new. Good skill. (luck)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Pat and I are praying for ya! Take it easy and drink a few cold ones and you'll be alright!:)

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Soooo Doug, when will you be able to drink a beer again???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts