The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always playing with some kind of electronic device either I am making something such as my moon light system and fan controller or using a IR rcvr to the parl port on the notebook when a fish breaks the beam in the upper left hand corner of the tank where they feed and it plays a .wav file.

ANYWAY enough babbling. My son and I use a laser pointer when ever we find something new on a rock etc etc etc. its better then trying to describe where you are looking at and pointing at the glass.

I have a Orchid Dotty that chases the laser beem, well this morning I seen a second bristol worm, knowing the dottys may eat these with-out reprocussion I hit lit up the bristol and just like a smart bomb, BAMMM! he nails him, the bristol starts spinng in a circle giving me time to scoop him up.

It gets better, after that I figured it was time for a treat, so I mixed up some good veggies and b&g and I use a syringe to dispense it into the tank and stepped back, the dotty would grab a peice here and there but when I uses the laser to light up bigger peices he nailes them like a heat seeking missle.

X-Box has got nothing on this.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunatly I was nailed a few days ago and did not do to well. As I am in the middle of trying to build the LR wall, my son and I are in contact with the LR and if I have a problem with it I know with his allergies it may be even worse if he gets nailed. My only other option is some kind of Hypo-glove surgical quality and even then I don't know if thet will stop the thorns from poking the gloves.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SGBED (sigbed)

The military technology has to be good for something besides guiding smart bombs.

S.G.B.E.D (sigbeds) Smart Guided Bristol Eating Dollyback

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
hahaha..neat story!!!

As for bristles...know that for every one you see, there's probably 10 more that you won't see.

I've rarely ever seen mine, but every time I'm cleaning out my filter sponges, I'm reminded that they're DEFINITELY in there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts