The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Take a look at ebay for some good prices on VHO retro fits. Or I know that someone on here was selling their ICE cap VHO retro kit.

·
Registered
159 Posts
VHOS aren't necessarily better than pcs....actually, I prefer pc's. but anyway, you need to decide on what corals you are going to keep. obviously you wouldn't be able to keep an sps tank with those lights...do you know what corals you plan to keep?

·
Registered
297 Posts
These are n sale in a lot of LFS because the new model has the moon light LED's built in they are trying to dump old stock, even PetCo is selling them. I have seen tem as cheap as 178.00 for the 48". I was considerig purchasing on as well.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
garvondavis14 said:
VHOS aren't necessarily better than pcs....actually, I prefer pc's. but anyway, you need to decide on what corals you are going to keep. obviously you wouldn't be able to keep an sps tank with those lights...do you know what corals you plan to keep?
I guess I don't want to be limited by my lights..but, I want corals that arent too difficult to maintain. I have a 75 gallon tank.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
dobbs said:
I guess I don't want to be limited by my lights..but, I wasnt corals that arent too difficult to maintain. I have a 75 gallon tank.
well if you don't want to be limited, I say that you look into some T5 lights. You can grow pretty much anything with those lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts