The Reef Tank banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
I bought some ministars from a fellow reefer from anther chat board and they arrived DOA yesterday. The person that shipped them only had the stars wrapped in a wet paper towl inside of a plastic bag and shipped them 2nd day air. So my question is has anyone received ministars using this method?

When I recieved ministars 2 years ago from inland aquatics they were shipped in a small container of water. I have received live rock and even caulerpa using a similar method but never a invertabrate.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
imo the person that shipped them is a moron. live creatures shouldn't have been shipped in a wet paper towel. they should have been bagged, and shipped overnight, not second day.

i would demand either my money back, or a new shipment (properly shipped) if i was denied, i would be SURE to inform the rest of the community of his practice.

but, i'm just like that when i feel i've been ripepd off.

hopefully it turns out the best for you.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jay,

I am waiting for this person to make it right, but in the meantime I figured I would get other people opinions. If this person does not make it right I will make sure everyone on that chat board knows about it.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
good idea karsco.

hopefully they'll do what's right, and uphold a good name amongst thier peers.

:funny: @ mnreefgeek. that's my Army Ranger "Do it and die" look!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.