The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are currently running 4 tanks at our house:
The first is a 350 gallon acrylic (6X3X3) that is running FOWLR mixed with some non aggressive fish and 3 sharks. The tank has dual overflows in each corner and a blue back running with a 75 gallon refugium and a custom built stand. The tank has a Hippo Tang 3", Scribbled Rabbitfish 5", Annularus Angel 8"+, Squirrel Fish 4", Saddleback Butterfly 4", Dogface Puffer 6", Mexican Blue Puffer 8", Male 24" and Female 18" Horn Sharks and a female Cat Shark 29".
The second is a 125 gallon glass 6x18"x22" reef tank. This tank is running a NOVA Extreme with 12x39 watt bulbs and has a hang on overflow box to a 30 gallon refugium. The tank has SPS, Leather and LPS corals. It also has several clams, a gregorian and sea fan, 2 cleaner shrimp, 3 anemones (Sabae, and 2 Bubble Tips), 2 platinum clowns 2"(hosting the sabae with a carribean anemone crab), a cinnimon clown 3" (hosting a bubble tip) a Yellow and Purple Wrasse 4", a Rhomboid Golden Fairy Wrasse 4", male 7" and female 9" disc blue spotted rays and several reef cleaners.
The third is a 125 gallon glass 6x18"x22" with dual overflows. This is a work in progress and has some live rock, dogface puffer, 4 chromis, blue hippo tang, maroon clown, foxface rabbitfish, and a marine betta.
The final is a 29 gallon with chocolate chip starfish, a tiny red coris wrasse juvenile, 2 scissorfish and a hawaiian strawberry crab.

I will hhopefully post some pics soon!

· Premium Member
6,790 Posts
Welcome to TRT!!!

Love to see pics of the 350 up and running.
(I'm the brother of the guy you got the tank from)

· The camaro loving reefer
3,941 Posts
i would like to see all of them.
CHRIS, we also need pics of yours, over on your build....... plz

· The camaro loving reefer
3,941 Posts
i like it a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.