The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My birthday is coming up on the 9th of september... hint hint. :)

Hehe. Anyhow, since I don't see a trading thread just yet, here's a start. I seem to have traded away all my xenia, so if anyone has a chunk they can part with let me know and we'll set something up.

Dave: Still got anthelia? I vant some. :)

Chewie: Got anymore snails yet?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Jeff, I have some xenia for ya, dont know it I can make the meeting, but maybe we can work something out. You have any zoos you want to part with?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure if you can't make the meeting I can prolly swing by on my way back down to school later this mo... wait a second, its not september yet. No wonder there was no trading thread yet. Anyhow, I can easily stop by on my way down to school, I'm sure I can find you some zoos. :)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
you bet Ryan - do you want xenia elongata or the whitish stuff(shorter/smaller polyps)? or both kinds?

Hey, anybody have some halimeda I can get??? ;) just kidding!:funny:

I'll have xenia, red shrooms, giant hairy green shrooms, bunch of zoos, nice color green tree leather, a couple chunks of plating hydno - I'm sure there's more, I'll add more to the list later.

-Big Dave

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I assume taht by Ryan you meant me as Ryan hasn't posted in the thread yet. :) And in answer to your question, both kinds! Hows that frogspawn doing?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
uhhh ya, I always get you and krux mixed up - don't ask why cause I have no idea! :funny: I will get you some anthelia too.

Dale - you willing to trade a hunk of salmon for frags?:D

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Thanks. Meant to add that I'll post pics of the frags if anyone is interested in them. In addition to yellow things, looking for pink things (zoo's?) as well.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Hey Don-
Here is a pic of my plating hydno - it's about 16" across here.

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dave...Heck ya, I can trade some salmon for frags....I finished up the season this weekend. My boat name "My Therapist" caught 59 salmon this year!!:dance: :dance: :dance: Including this little baby,which weighed in at 37 lbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm lookin for little frags of SPS now that I'm gonna have a halide on the new setup. I've seen some cool pictures and wanna give it a shot. :)

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm getting rid of the molly/mushroom tank, so I'll have some shrooms to trade, a frag from my green frogspawn, and some zooanthids, colors posted later. I could frag off the chocolate w/green center zoos I have, they're growing like a weed.
not really looking for trades, more for $$ this time around.

I also have a 4-5" sailfin tang, I was going to take him to Woody's but if someone here wants him, that's A-OK by me.

·
Registered
578 Posts
If you go to the meeting at my school I can probably buy some zoo's for my school tanks. The cheaper the better but I should have some cash. At this point I would take just about anything!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
re Sailfin

Great!
Now all I have to do is catch the bugger...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts