The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott asked, Scott delivered!

I have for trade:

A) 2 rocks w/ a small stalk of blue/grey Xenia attached each.

B) Green Star polyps attached to a rock

C) 1.5 inch devil's hand softie attached to a rock.

D) Yellow scroll coral attached to rock.

E) A rock attached to a rock.

F) Thinking about fragin' my frogspawn. Big Dave, you want to break yours? Mine is brown w/ green tips.

G) I have more of my purple mushrooms w/ blue radial stripes. They aren't attached yet, but I could trade them loose.

H) A brown sps w/ baby blue tips attached to a really cool rock.

In case you couldn't tell, I like to trade for corals attached. If your frags are unattached, I would ask for a modest size rock (1-3 inches) along with the trade.

puntific
(Scott W.)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Scott- I'll trade you shrooms, remember those giant green hairy ones. They should attach before the meeting. I should have a couple ready by then.

I am thinking about my frogspawn too. Let me know if someone wants to trade something for a piece. It would be a nice split branch with 2 heads.

Anyone else interested in the giant hairy let me know. These things get pretty big. I have a couple that are 5-6" across right now. I can post a pic later to show what they look like.

-Big Dave

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Hey Chris,

Is the hammer green? I got Acropora Losiettae for the Hammer if interested.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hey Reefcam, WARNING! Poor terminology coming here! The shafts or sweepers or tenticles are green under actininc and the tips are lavender or light purple. They have been under MH and the heads are getting huge, compared to what they were anyway.

I can try pics of these things. I want a better camera:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
FINALLY!!! I get to come to a meeting!!! I've been at an internship at Intel and work Sundays but my internship is over tomorrow!

I was wondering if you guys are cool with selling frags to a newby? I don't have anything to trade/frag as yet but I am interrested in some of the items you've listed. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

-Trip

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Hey Chris, sounds good if you are interested. The A. Loseittae is a good size. The coloration is a bit dark on the blue side, to a poiint it could look black with blue polyps. It just depends on the water condition. The frag I'm thinking about has multiple branches and its yours for the frog if you like.

3Tripnip, another west side reefer, cool. I've scale down my trading/selling stuff, but you are welcome to come over as I probably live fairly close to you. Geez, a High-Tech reefer.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Jim,

That works for me but, big dave and scott have frogs. Mine is supposedly a branching hammer. Or is it the same thing? Or does that matter?

Chris

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Reefcam,
That sounds good to me. Should I e-mail you and head over to your house or just wait for the meeting? I'm cool with either. As for the high-tech reefer thing, true, but it sucks that making computer processors doesn't yield any benefits for my tank. ;) Anyways, let me know what'd be best for you. Thanks again!
-Trip

·
Registered
550 Posts
Chris's 135g

Hey Chris,
YGPM,
sorry for the delay in replying but Cat+35g Rubbermaid+30g's of saltwater=OH ****!

·
Registered
174 Posts
heres what i got to frag

brown monti. digit.

orange monti. laminar/plating

an encrusting sps of some sort brown with purple polyps. the skeleton becomes green if you have pristine conditions

maroon stylophora

acropora secale- tan with neon green polyps.

plain old brown staghorn (don't get me wrong, i love it)

i also have common xenia for the takers. 3tripnip would you like some?

oh yeah, i also have more green star polyps on a rock, an 8 lb. rock if there is anyone interested.

in case you haven't guessed i dig the sps. and xenia

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Here's what I have for trade

green staghorn (bali slimer) A. yongei

green staghorn - A. Formosa

Blue millipora

A. Loseittae - dark blue w/ blue polyps (limited)

A. Nana (or tri-color) Purple tip w/ green body - they are not currently, but folks who have recently traded with me said they are coloring up.

Monti. Spongodes - tan with green edges brown polyps

Monti. Digitata - Orange

Podman, interested in a trade for your Maroon Stylophora and the Montipora laminar/plating and the encrusting sps w/ purple polyps. Let me know.

·
Registered
550 Posts
podman

The encrusting SPS sounds cool. unfortunately, I don't have anything to trade right now, hopefully soon. I'm willing to trade $ for coral though.
If you want some seeder stuff for a refugium though, I have a lot of caluerpa with pods and bristle worms in it, yours for the asking.

·
Registered
174 Posts
reefcam,

the formosa and millepora sound peachy.

my stylo. frag may be a bit small as there is only one spot i wish to prune at this time (a sponge killed a portion and there is a bit hanging out on a limb.

the monti you would like i nearly posted under capricornis as thats what i bought it as, but it tends to plate in my tank so i didn't. it looks like capricornis other than that. LMK if you don't want it, otherwise i'll bring along.

plenty of the encrusting so your in with that as well.

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
podman,

Cool... thanks. I'll bring the pieces to you at the meeting...

Mike, wanna trade for some macros??? :D ;)

·
Pretty In Pink
3,288 Posts
worms

Oregon_Gorge,

hi there, I interested in some of your worms. Just starting out so don't have anything to trade YET. $$ ok:confused:

Will be at the meeting at sea horse, maybe the names will match the faces:D

tried to e-mail but I guess thats out

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I wanted to add to my list:

Feather calerpa, guaranteed to have 5 bristle worms and some pods too.

puntific

ps. I guess my sense of humor doesn't match anyone's here. I thought a rock on a rock was funny :p .

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mornign wanareef,

I don't know why my email didnt go through, I use the daylights out of it. I got probably 75 emails yesterday alone:p

Anyway, I will give you the worms, and I have some razor macro you can have too. I am going to try and find some grape for the new sump. Just bored w/ the razor. It grows like mad, but want to try another type.:D

Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have never been to one of the meetings and I think it is time to attend.
I have 3 or 4 tan (more on the pinkish side) Lobophytum leathers about 2-3 inches in size that I can bring if anyone is interested.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts