The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beanieboy
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like I am late on getting this post out for the host of the next meeting, ( been reading the trading post). My calendar says it should be Sept. 21st. at the usual time of 2:00 pm. Any volunteers for a host? Someone said they might be able to, but that was after I had already talked to Randy. It sounds like it should be someone who won't mind a bit of a fragging mess. Later, & happy holiday!!!:dance: :beer:

·
Registered
578 Posts
I checked it over with my boss and found out that we could hold the next meeting (in September) in my classroom if people don't mind driving to Albany. I would also have to change the date to Sept. 28th. Have to take my son to college on the 21st. I teach science and there would be plenty of room for fragging. I would assume everyone would be much cleaner then my middle schoolers! Let me know if you are interested.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
i may have a prior commitment on the 28th, i should know in a week or so. if i am free and can hitch a ride with someone there, i will bring fragging specimines.

·
Beanieboy
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, the vote went for Mr. S down in Albany. I will be sending out the e-vite as soon as Steve posts the directions. See ya

·
Registered
578 Posts
So is anyone going to be in Albany next Sunday with some fragging experience???? Or will it end up be a swap meet with a frag party at a later date? Also, if anyone is interested in bringing a digital camera with them I could post pictures of my tanks to show all of you what is happening in my classroom. You also might be interested in pictures of my non-reef inhabitants! Turtles, bearded dragons, and some evil looking Thai land crabs. (don't get crazy with the land crab jokes!!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts