The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 37gal reef aquarium that has been established for almost 3 years. Tank includes ~50-60lbs of live rock, various soft corals and some LPS as well as a 5" Crocea Clam. 2 fish, 1 GS Marroon Clown and 1 McCoskers Wrasse. 2 Shrimp, 1 Skunk Cleaner and 1 Coralbanded (been together for a year and doing great) Lighting is 4x39w T5HO in 2 fixtures allowing for separate timers. I have a Sicce Voyager 1 powerhead in there. I also have 2 Koralia 3 powerheads if interested. Due to the number of soft corals in this tank, I have not been running a skimmer on it, however I do have a Reef Octopus BH-100F HOB skimmer available that was only used for 6 months, if you want the skimmer add $150 to the price. The price on the skimmer is firm, the rest of the setup is negotiable (within reason). Stand is included. I have also have some Brightwells additives I'll throw in, Magnesium, Iodine, and Replenish (trace elements) Sorry, I do not have any pictures of the tank.<!-- START CLTAGS -->

I do not want to part this out. I would like to sell this as a whole system. If it does not sell within a couple of weeks I may consider parting it out. I am asking $400 (without skimmer) due to the large amount of rock but that price is negotiable. PM me if interested.

·
13 years old and learning
332 Posts
if you eventually part it out i would deifinetly buy the tank and the lights, the supplements, the powerheads, and the live rock

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me clarify this, the corals will go with the live rock. They are mostly soft corals and are quite attached to the live rock.

·
13 years old and learning
332 Posts
srry i dont think i can buy this becuz i live 2 far away from sc to transport rock with corals on them without having them die

1 - 6 of 6 Posts