The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am done with this Hobby and Need to sell Everything... When I rebuilt the tank I chose to only have the best of the best in the tank... About 90% of the stuff in my tank is Extremely nice... Come one Come All

Would like to sell the complete setup however I will part.. Complete Setup 5000.00 This would cost well over 10k if you were to replicate it... Probably closer to 15k.

If parting out Livestock will go first and then the Hardware... I want this to all Go quick and Painless... I have plenty of bags and plenty of time.. I will be home most all Week and weekend... Would love to see most if not all gone by Monday...

224g Envision Center overflow Black back tank 72l x 24h x 30w Free Stand, Canopy Sump with tank $700.00

Sequence Hammerhead $275.00 With Extra Seal.. Old style pump

Dolphin 3600 clone $100.00

PCX 100 $100.00

pcx40 bit noisy but works perfect $60.00

1/2hp PCI Chiller.. Works perfect $450.00 sold pending payment and pickup

Korallin 1502 Ca Reactor, Co2 tank, M3 Regulator, and Extra Chamber $400.00 could use a New lid as It gets salt Creep on it (cheap Item)

Aquacontroller III Unit Complete Approx 2 weeks old 6x X10 hard wired Wall modules (sr227s), alarm Module, x10 interface, all probes, and Plug in X10 module $550.00 paid about approx 650.00 for everything

3x400w PFO Mh lights with 2 sets of bulbs... XM 10k bulbs approx 1 month old as well as 4m old Krystal Star 11k bulbs Reflectors and all.. $450.00

2x IceCap 660 Vho ballasts $80.00 Ea or $150.00 for Everything Will Include 2pr endcaps and 2 vho actinics or 1 vho Actinic and 1 one week old Vho White Actinics are old however... Buy both you get 4x Vho Actinics (approx 1yr old) 2x 1 week old Vho White bulbs as well as endcaps for 4 bulbs Both Setups sold pending payment and pickup

AquaC Ev400 With Large AquaC waste container... $300.00 (350.00 with pcx40)

All Pukani Liverock Show size pieces... approx 250lbs at 3.50lb Will sell all for $750.00 This rock Retails for about 6.00lb unshipped and Uncured...

Various Corals

Tyree LE Neon Green Toadstool leather... $60.00
Large Red Stag colony $75.00
Blue Echinata colony $60.00
Red with Yellow tips Mille colony $60.00 sold pending payment and pickup

Yellow and Green Mille colony $60.00
3-4" Oregon Blue Tort $100.00 sold pending payment and pickup
Blue Digi (injured but should survive) $35.00 sold pending payment and pickup
Pink Digi Colony $20.00 sold pending payment and pickup
Unknown Nice purple with redish hints colony $60.00
Acropora Plana Colony $60.00 sold pending payment and pickup

Healthy Red Gonipora $60.00
Baby Blue Stag Colony $60.00
Super Blue ??Tenius?? Colony $60.00 Slow Grower but Extremely nice
Large Acropora Pulchra Colony $75.00

Plus Multiple Misc Frags available.. Must come check out..

Fish All Extremely Healthy and long time members

Large Orange Shoulder Tang (very healthy) $60.00
Solon Fairy Wrasse $45.00
Large Yellow tang $25.00
Saddle back Clown pair $40.00
Scooter blenny (3yr + inhabitant) $10.00 sold pending payment and pickup

True Red Rose Anemones $75.00ea sold pending payment and pickup
6" Green Crocea Clam (2yrs in my care) $40.00

200g Box Oceanpure Salt $25.00ea Til Its all gone

Most all Livestock needs to go Prior to selling Equipment... No Games All this stuff is marked Extremely cheap and well below retail.. I am sure I am missing a lot... Please feel free to call me at 503-554-8750 home or 503-547-9752 Cell... Priced to sell as I want this all gone ASAP...

Will Sell Complete for 5k Well over 10k Invested... There is nothing more needed for this tank... It has Everything..

Thanks again,
James

·
Bob Lablaw
892 Posts
James,
Sorry to hear that you are getting out of this. But that said, I'll take one of your Icecap 660 ballasts. Just let me know when it is available and I'll bring some cash...

Thanx,

Rich

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good Rich.... I will be back in the hobby probably not soon but I will be back...

James

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
If i can find a way to get them (and assuming you're parting out)...

dibs on the
scooter blenny
blue digi
pink digi

it all depends on wether i can find a way to get them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
james leaving

All i can say about you leaving the hobby is boooo..hiss.booooo. but really James i hope you come back to it sooner than later.

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are both still here... They are approx 5" or so... you are more than welcome to come out tongiht or tomorrow if you would like...
James

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Twitter..

I could possibly meet you or even deliver them to you... It owuld have to be 2 seperate Trips unless I am able to catch the Scooter on the first trip...

James

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scooter likes to hide in the Sand so It should not be an Issue to catch him however I prepare for the worst always... He is pretty friendly and I have even petted him at times as well as held him in my hands...

James

·
Registered
162 Posts
rose anemone

james
i am the same person that is on the other site yes i would like to come out tomorrow i am off work and i live in milw can you give me a farther away shot of them and could you give a price break if i bought both thanks for pics and if you could get me your phone number i can call you in the moring to get directions
thanks mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
clam

I would be interested in the clam if I could meet you somewhere in NW Portland or Beaverton?

6" Green Crocea Clam (2yrs in my care) $40.00

Thanks

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well If things work out with me delivering twitters stuff I could probably meet you with the clam as well..

James

·
Coral Master
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Forgot

Algae Free Algae Magnet Cleaner... Very good magnet... Normally 99.95 ASking $75.00 I have Extra cleaning pads as well.. Its setup for Acrylic but the pads can Easily be replaced to Glass pads...

The Tiger Shark Float is the largest floating magnet available! It has a floating inner assembly and a large 4" x 2" cleaning area for the big job of larger tanks. Its floating inner assembly will float to the surface if disengaged for easy retrieval.

This cleaning magnets is for use on glass
and acrylic aquariums 5/8" and 3/4" thick.

Glass Aquariums
200-350 gallons
Acrylic Aquariums
72" long and 36" high, 96" long and 30" high, 120" long and 24" high

1 - 20 of 28 Posts