The Reef Tank banner
3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jrmass 
#1 ·
If anyone has anything last minute that they want me to sell at Fosters & Smiths convention this year and is going to Brian's meeting feel free to bring it along and I'll do my best to sell it for you. I'm just looking for some odds and ends to make my tank look a bit fuller as you could say. Matt is bringing a few frags of his galaxae, and some of his Orange Monticap,

I will be bringing:
Maroon Cactus x2
Green Cactus x2
Two headed Frogspawn x1
Red Montidigitata x2
Green Monticap x3
Purple Rim Monticap x3
Purple Encrusting Monticap x2
Yellow Polyps (probably 2 or 3 frag)
Red Kenya Tree x3 (just small babies)
Frilly Green Mushroom x1
Green Pocillipora x4

and I will bring 2 frags of my Purple SPS that some of you guys were drooling over (top center in my tank) but I'm only going to offer that up for trades while I'm there. If nothing I'm interested in then I'll bring them back with me (I now have 6 frags of that but, I'm still growing them out though).

So, if anyone has anything else that they might be interested in trying to sell I'll definately take the diversity.

*I'll even take some Kenya Tree's if you have some bigger pieces to sell as mine are only like 1" tall*

As for the money you would earn you could either come and pick it up (as well as any unsold corals *if there were any*) or I could bring everything with me to the next meeting *wherever that might be*

Jason

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.