The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ASM G4+ (with all Mods) $400
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->This Skimmer has the Recirulating Mod and the gate valve Mod.
SEDRA 9000 pump and a feed pump (power head).
Only used 2 months.
PM for more Info.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
Arg...

Decisions...

I don't need that big a skimmer and I just blew most of my cash flying cross country to weddings... (All my groomsmen from my wedding decided to get married at the same time a minimum of 600 miles away each).

However, I'm hoping to set up a recirculating ASM I can just feed my overflow into whenever I eventually get my 125 ready to progress...

Too much to do and not enough money/time... In short, PM me if nobody else comes after it in the next week or so. I may wheedle my wife into it. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its never to big!....LOL
It would be over kill for your tank.
Do you still want to sell the Prizm skimmer?..I know of someone looking.

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
Did some more looking and it is probably 50% more skimmer than I need, so let others bid on it. A G3 is more than enough for what I'm planning.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm keeping it !:wavey:

If you have a 125 + a sump, id get a G4+.
Price is about the same,and i get so much more thick green gunk out now than i did with my T-1000.
You know how it goes...spend the $$$ on the skimmer and the lights.

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
Good deal, then. :)

I just know my wife wants several filter feeders, and I am therefore afraid of skimming too aggressively. A G3 works well enough for a 180, so I figure it should be good for me. Plus, the recirculating mod tends to increase the effectiveness of the skimmer, from what I hear.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i would be interested in selling but i need it till i sell off the rock than livestock and the skimmer and lights

1 - 8 of 8 Posts