The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading a lot on the use of selcon to boost the nutritional value of the food I feed my fish. It will cure lateral line disease, add color and weight to your fish and also feed filter feeding invertebrates. I soak my nori and food cubes in .05ml of selcon for 15 min before feeding and yesterday I got a new naso tang to eat with the selcon saturated food. I was afraid that he was going to be a goner since his appetite was almost non existent. I know there are other members using selcon and have told me their amazing results. Bioreef has a few bottles at the register for the same price online and you dont have to pay for shipping

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<TABLE class=siteNav3TD cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!--content begins here--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR class=siteEiko1TD><TD width="100%">American Marine Selcon Fish Food Booster Additives/Supplements

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
Selcon, an aquarium food booster that features highly unsaturated OMEGA 3 fatty acids, Marine Lipids (200 mg/g), Stabilized Vitamin C (200 mg) and Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin (240 mcg). Soak any freeze-dried, frozen food or dried food to give it additional nutritional value or use directly in the tank to benefit filter-feeding invertebrates. American Marine Selcon does not alter water chemistry and it does not contain Yeast, Phosphates or Nitrates. It also helps cure Head and Lateral Line Erosion / Disease. 60mL. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have been using Selcon for about 4 months now and I believe that I has added to the health of my fish. I put some on the Nori I add almost daily and my fish are fat and healthy looking. I also use several other foods that I believe help but if you have seen my Tangs you would agree. Regular feedings of Nori with Selcon make a difference.

Patrick

P.S. It has also helped to curb the Head and Lateral Line Erosion/ disease that is on my Purple Tang.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
I have been using Selcon for about 4 months now and I believe that I has added to the health of my fish. I put some on the Nori I add almost daily and my fish are fat and healthy looking. I also use several other foods that I believe help but if you have seen my Tangs you would agree. Regular feedings of Nori with Selcon make a difference.

Patrick

P.S. It has also helped to curb the Head and Lateral Line Erosion/ disease that is on my Purple Tang.
What fish ??you have fish in your tank ?? LOL:fish:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts