The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Friends, and HAPPY SATURDAY!
Com'on now, grab your favorite floaty device and schlep some coconut smelling lotion on and let's go burn our footsies dashing across the scorching hot beach sand. We can form a wedge and bum rush our way through the phalanx of the shoebee hoards that have invaded our shores.

A string of 90+ degree days bathed in sunshine and lollipops is what makes our local economy overflow, and makes locals less than perfect Christians in our thoughts. SGO is the bumper stickers on most of our bumpers.("Shoebees go home!")

Coffee is on, and Corn Pops and the Capt'n are on the Table......options are always good. Heading to the creek, and fingers crossed for an early out to get to the fun'n around here.

Hack's heading to a GO-CART PARK with His Friends for a birthday party, and then a sleepless over at His Friends house......so will be Jen n I splishing and a splashing in the pool this afternoon. The Boys will be back here tomorrow for a pool party.

May grooviness invade all Your activities sparing no one,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,145 Posts
Morning Hack, and those checking in today,,,,
90’s and hot n humid is said to be here today,,,, other than sprinkler movement and dawg outdoor activities, nothing else much on the docket for being outside,,,,,,
Coffee on here, nothing worked up for b-fast grub so far, but will come up with something,,,,

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Jeff, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys. In addition to the cereal that Hack out on the table, I’ll add scrambled eggs with cheese, biscuits, and an assortment of fruit

Hack - Wheeeee! Summer fun for Nate and his friends and fun for you and Jen! Enjoy that pool tonight!😎

Jeff - Yuck with your heat and hoomidity!
How are your doggies doing?

Mid 80s and some clouds today. We could get rain tomorrow. We had a delicious rain Thursday evening.
Not sure what I’ll do today, but hopefully I’ll be productive.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Morning all, looking at 77 for hi today. Coffee is on, thinking bacon and eggs.
Nothing on agenda except getting a burfday present for my great grand. He turned 1 a few days ago and his party is tomorrow after work.

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Morning all, looking at 77 for hi today. Coffee is on, thinking bacon and eggs.
Nothing on agenda except getting a burfday present for my great grand. He turned 1 a few days ago and his party is tomorrow after work.
Yeeee haaa, Doug! That should lots of fun. Pleeeze take photos for us!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Made it to the big city and found my targrt at Target, woo Hoo

·
Super Moderator
27,082 Posts
Made it to the big city and found my targrt at Target, woo Hoo
Alrighty then. You are set!

Brown rice with mixed veggies, dried cranberries, and pistachio kernels is on the table. For me it’s a main dish, but it would make a nice side item. Dig in!

·
Administrator
46,887 Posts
Went to do a follow up on a friends dog that got a fox tail in tear duct, gotta get some Boric Acid so she can do an eye wash, sent me home with a qt of homemade Kimchi. Now I need to get roast to do Bulkogi :)

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, but THAT'S a new one to Me Bro......Kimchi, yes, but that other thing, nope, never heard of it.

Got a 16 pc. Popeye's Fried chicken dinner, and probably will have lots left if'n Y'All don't stop by.
Spent lazy afternoon in the pool with the Mrs. Hack and His Friends went to the motor sports park for a birthday celebration, and they spent the afternoon on the go cart track.....,..Nate got covered in mud, so had to run Him over a fresh set of cloths. In the 90 degree temps He opted out of wearing a full racing suit like everyone else and just went with the jacket.....thus why he needed a change of cloths. I'll see about some pics after dinner.

Tata,
Hack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts