The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a small mandarin in the area from a LFS but haven't found any. If any of you have spotted one, can you let me know? Buckhead had one for $40 but that was way too much for that fish... I'm looking for something small and way cheaper.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nemo fish off of indian trail always has some. Also Avairium had some last time I was there. I think nemo is charging 25.

·
Registered
274 Posts
at petland in duluth they have a couple mandarins, smal and big for no more than $30

·
Registered
560 Posts
kappaknight said:
Nemo only has green spotted but I'm looking for just the green mandarin.
Sorry, but you are wrong on that thought. They do have different Mandarin. It just depend on what they take in at the time.

You could also try giving them a call and leave a nember that they can get back to you when they does have the fish that you want.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wolfie said:
Sorry, but you are wrong on that thought. They do have different Mandarin. It just depend on what they take in at the time.

You could also try giving them a call and leave a nember that they can get back to you when they does have the fish that you want.
I don't think I'm wrong... the last time I went there (less than 3 weeks ago), they only had the green spotted. I know it's possible they could get green ones too but right now they don't have any.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fishtank88 said:
at petland in duluth they have a couple mandarins, smal and big for no more than $30
Cool, I may have to check em out again. I got some of my live rocks from there and it's a nice store for fish... not my favorite in terms of the puppies though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts