The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a Sebae Anemone? I have a yellow Heteractis malu that has magenta tips. It has grown to about 8 inches accross and enjoys moderate current and high light. It is about 1 foot below the surface toward the back of the aquarium under 400w MH. He's getting kind of big for me and is taking up some of the prime real estate. He is currently matched with a pair of gold stripped marroon clowns and a package deal might be possible if they are not hard to catch. I don't want to try too hard though...

Scott

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well...

Since I prefer to keep the clowns, $50 the Anemone and $60 for the fish if that can be removed without too much trouble. I think this is reasonable as the clowns are a mated pair and they are both attached to the Anemone, which are all now aclimated to aquarium life. Reefers more experienced than me, please PM me if what I represent here is not accurate. I don't want to hose anyone.

scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.