The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So our local club had its Frag Fest on Saturday...Here's the loot from that Fun few hours.... I got 5 frags, of which I have 4 pictures

No picture of the Acropora Efflorescence

Here is the Purple Table Acropora

And the Acropora Simplex

And one of the two Pink Birdsnest frags

And finally the Aussie Acanthastrea 'Bowerbanki' which is a slate blue with some green flecks

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUT WAIT....THERE'S MORE....tell him what he's won Johnny....

I won the Oceanic BioCube 8 tank system which was the grand prize...

Here I am all geeked out in my TRT shirt (representin') hugging, yes hugging the system (someone dared me)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AS IF THAT WEREN'T ENOUGH....I went to a tank tour / breakdown party and scored a few more frags:

Green Bali Slimer Acro

A Bubblegum Acropora Millepora (or three)

And the piece I went for, the Blue Polyped Purple Montipora

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, yeah that's all. But for good measure I'll throw in the frag I got from a buddy when I upgraded my light to twin 175 Metal Halides with Dual 65w Actinics

Here is the Purple Banzai Acro

OK, NOW I'm done....

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah, if only. I think it is closed as of 2/5. But in addition, I was thinking of building a tank for work, but work is moving in the next 5 months, so that may be on hold. Maybe I'll get in on the next Nano Build-Off!

Now you can be in the nano buildoff with your new score!

·
Underwater Coral Farmer
4,434 Posts
Ah, if only. I think it is closed as of 2/5. But in addition, I was thinking of building a tank for work, but work is moving in the next 5 months, so that may be on hold. Maybe I'll get in on the next Nano Build-Off!
I think you can still sneak in :beer:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I have to have that conversation today about the work tank. If they say, 'No', then I'll build at home.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's hoping...someone reported about their frag fest and I said "I hope I do half as well as you" and look how I did! SO you should be even luckier!

Wow! What a great day you obviously had, sounds like it might be time to buy a lottery ticket while your at it. I am going to a frag clinic in 2 weeks and hope to get at least half as lucky as you did.

Congrats!

·
softie crazy
634 Posts
some peaple have all the luck.......but seriously thats great : )...AND NICE PICTURES THANKS FOR SHARING THE EXCITMENT!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts