The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with these?? Have a chance to get one, just want to be sure it's the right move!! I only have two clowns and 3 chromis and an urchin with some clean up crew (snails, hermits). What do you think, should I get it???

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
i dont know if you should get it, but i do know thats one pretty fishie. if you can, you better get it. and some pics !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
theplatypus said:
It shouldn't be problem with any of your tanks current inhabitants. Although you'r probably reaching maximum density. IMHO
Do you mean, no more fish for me???? (After the Wrasse)

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
I had a Scott's Fairy Wrasse for over 3 years. I loved it - - I sold it when I moved the tank - but it was in a 58 gallon reef, never caused a problem and ate very well - - they are beautiful fish. And they do jump. Cover your tank!

HHC

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
I fed him krill, frozen spirilina brine shrimp, mysis shrimp and silversides (chopped up in small pieces). He also ate flake food, he would eat pretty much anything I put in there. I had a small naso tang, small yellow tang, lawnmower blenny and two true perculas in there at the same time. They all did well - the fairy wrasses are just awesome!

HHC

1 - 13 of 13 Posts