The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A Friend called me to tell me that one of the tanks he services added a yellow tang without telling him. There was a scopas tang living in the tank already.
The yellow tang beat the tar out of the scopas, He asked me if I could rescue the Scopas as he has no Saltwater tanks available. I told him that My tank was struggeling now and prolly not. He then said he was gonna flush it cuz it looks ugly. So I grabbed it from the tank and it is now......
IN MY 7 GALLON NANO TANK!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I only had an hour or so between classes and I am at School right now. I need to find a home for this Little guy.
Anyone that is interested in adopting this hurting fish let me know A.S.A.P.!
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he is HUGE in my nano and I am sure quite unhappy :mad:

Anyone out there got a Larger QT even Till he heals up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated by him and myself.
Thanks again,
matt

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be great Derek,
I am sure after he heals up a bit I can Find an appropriate home for him.
when can we do the swap, I assume you will want the banger at the same time to save a trip?
Thanks again,
Matt

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Swell,
Sounds like Derek would rather not if possible so If you could take him Jon that would be great.
By the way would you be holding him as a foster home to be adopted later or are you offering to adopt him?
Thanks,
Matt

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Jon, I have room in my 75 for him, and if he grows on me, I'll keep him. Otherwise, when I eventually tear down the 75, I could find a home for him then. That said, if I take him, I'll probably end up keeping him.
Derek

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow,
alot has transpired while I was at work!

OK,
Derek- Saturday AM would be better as I work Till 10:30pm friday Unless you would like to get him late night like 10:30-11:00pm
Thanks for giving him a home and I hope he grows on you and you keep him :)

Jon,
Thanks for the kind offer, he shows no signs of sickness just beat up, lots of cuts and one of his barbs has been ripped off. again thanks for stepping up to the plate for this guy, the thought is what counts:)
Matt

·
Registered
475 Posts
If all Derek decides not to keep him, I'll take him and put him into my new prop tank. (I'm not sure yet when it will be complete as Greg is building it for me, and we're planning it now), but it will be plenty big enough for him (at least 120 gallons). I'd take him for my 450, but my sohal is getting to be quite the boss the tank, and I'm not sure he would allow it.:(

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Matt, didn't realize that you planned on meeting Sunday morning at STF. I can make it then, will that work for you? Otherwise, we could possibly meet late Fri night. Sat. doesn't work, I'm on call.
Derek

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.