The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...his (or her :confused: ) name is Butch.

To give you an idea of how big Butch is, those are Caulastrea polyps in the upper left!

Attachments

·
TCMAS MEMBER
1,153 Posts
me too, OR something more perverted (whew it isnt)

so cute, I LOVE my kole tang, its in adult form now, very deep purple with orange/gold radiating lines

a good buy on any tang IMHO.

I cant wait till Imove the 27th of september, thats when I get rid of my yellow tang, foxface, clownfish, xmas wrasse and get what I REALLY want (a male naso, and 10 green chromis) in my 180

·
Semi-retar...eh...retired
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Heheh...

I never thought of what else "my little friend" could mean.
Don't you guys think it's a bit impersonal to refer to your new child as "my little friend"? :funny: Just kidding...

That will be another 3 or 4 weeks I'm thinking, but who knows? We're full term as of today.

Yes, I decided on the Kole foremost because it is one of the best utility fish around. Since I "only" have a 120, I kept my choices limited to Yellow, Kole, or Powder Brown. I really like the Powder Browns, but the Kole's legendary foraging appetite swayed me. plus, I tell ya, I just fell in love with the little bugger. I think it's the smallest tang I've ever seen. I really wanted a small one, and SF had 4 of them. I took the runt! :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I expected to see Al Pacino with a great big gun.

·
Registered
260 Posts
That looks like a baby to me, comon guys we need to be in the right frame of mind here. Baby to us does not mean what baby means to the rest of the world.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts