The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
They have listed that tank a bunch of times without selling it.

Do you think it really retailed for $60,000? Just think of how much nicer setup you could build for 60K. :D Thinking about it, I think you could build a much nicer tank for the $14,000 they are asking for in the "Buy It Now" option. :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, I was of a similar opinion.....a couple of sticks and some glass and ....

LOL....The thing is someone will pay the 14 or 16k plus shipping when they could prolly have their dream tank for the same $.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
borgy said:
yes, I was of a similar opinion.....a couple of sticks and some glass and ....

LOL....The thing is someone will pay the 14 or 16k plus shipping when they could prolly have their dream tank for the same $.
Look down at the questions, they have some interest. But, I bet you get a lot of "tire kickers" with a tank like that. :cool: Seriously, don't you think having a couple of people snorkle in your tank with a gravel bottom, your going to end up scratching the heck out of the acrylic?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yeah I guess I wasnt really impressed to much with that price tag on it either. But yes there are people out there that have that kind of money and will buy iy because its easy to do.

·
No frags for you!
948 Posts
Why the heck would anyone actually snorkle in their fish tank?

1) you'd displace so much water your probably overflow your sump quite easily.
2) I'm sure it's a PITA to get in/out of getting the floor wet and everything.
3) WHY???? I thought just having the tank was a substitute for snorkling?
4) It's hard enough to keep our tanks contaminant free without jumping in and rinsing everything on my body off in the tank.
5) again, WHY????????

·
Registered
284 Posts
bigreddastud said:
5) again, WHY????????
chinese water torture :rotflmao:

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. Take your a** to the ocean instead of getting in your own tank! Let's make it real! And I sure wouldn't buy the tank with the gals in it either, that sure wasn't a selling point! Probably is a trick pic and they ain't even in the tank and if they were... the contamination... yew! I'm getting sick.......

:bigeek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
bigreddastud said:
4) It's hard enough to keep our tanks contaminant free without jumping in and rinsing everything on my body off in the tank.
...every comment...I can...think of...about those two and their contamination...is not appropriate.:arg:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PikachuSalad said:
...every comment...I can...think of...about those two and their contamination...is not appropriate.:arg:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts