The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
asia and i are going first thing in the morning to see it, before my cousins graduation party. i CAN'T wait!!!!

i'm getting ready to order my movie star fish package tongiht :funny: :rolleyes: :funny:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Casey I have seen previews of it on TV and it looks great! Hope to take Pat to it in a week or so when the crowd dies down!;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wanna go!!!

Maybe when I can get the grandparents to take pitty on me again... after all I just took a week off from the kids and I think it will be a while before they "pitty" me again.:D

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
A bunch of the Kansas City reefers are going tommorow afternoon after gorging ourselfs on some BBQ in true KC style.

:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nemo or Italian Job.

Cute fishes or Charlize Theron,
Screaming kids or load soundtrack,
animation or car chases,
voice overs, or Charlize Theron, oh I mentioned her already:D

Nemo had to wait until next week. When the kids are not around.

Italian Job is a good option for adults without kids.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
We went and seen it and had a Ball. I thought it was cool that it made the colletor look lie the bad guy and not the person who had the tank. All in all It was a really really good movie. Remeber Fish are our friends and not FOOD!!!!!!!!!

Have a good night

Jeff

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
All I can say is that I want a ScumSucker 3200 (or whatever it's called) as soon as they come out! The seagulls were great fun. "Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine....":D

And for some strange reason I kept thinking about Alice when Dori was onscreen.... sorry Alice! ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Awesome Movie, now I can't wait til they release it on dvd :)

BTW, has anyone else noticed the subtle messages underlying pixar movies?

Monsters = Corporate Greed

Finding Nemo = Illegal collection and Ocean Pollution.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Was there to watch the first showing ..........loved it.........
You will all have to see it..........i went by my self since my son is grown and i dont have any grandkids yet.........(Me a big kid)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Plan on taking my 8 year old daughter to see it this weekend. Then I can tell my wife, "But honey, I had to buy the clownfish and 70$ coral, our daughter made me do it...";)

(think she'll buy it?)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.