The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool!!!
I got up and looked in the tank and something wasn't right, well aside from the hair algae and icky brown that is forever on my sand...
I grabbed the camera but just couldn't succeed with a great shot today, but you get the gist.

Please post your sweeper pics here!!!

Attachments

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Cool! My hammer does it from time to time. I have never seen him send them out at night. Now the plate is pretty much nocturnal and it's sweepers only come out at night unless food falls on him and then they only come out where the food is.

·
Registered
454 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">that's cool
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Go Cowboys!!!!!!
578 Posts
i dont thing my hammer releases sweepers, the latest ive ever checked is 1 AM and my lights go out at 9:30PM. does mine not have sweepers or should I stay up later to find out. Im thinking of getting a blastomussa welsi and putting it about 3 inches away, would it get hurt??

·
Registered
620 Posts
Keep trying and failing to catch my galaxea at it but the sweepers keep hiding as soon as I press the shutter button. Here's my taking a shot just after they disappear!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Plate right as lights came on. I havn't seen his sweepers any longer than this

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Well seeing as I rarely see any on my hammer and have tried feeding it with it still not grabbing anything and I have had it 9 months now....it will be fine. I keep waiting for it to grab mysis but never does unless it waits till I get tired of staring at it and walk away!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Okay avalanche now you must give pics! Cant say something like that and then no pics!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts