The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,348 Posts
Good mawnin’, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Vinnie - Thanks for starting us up right. Let us never forget the lives lost, the deep hurt of or nation, and the many volunteers who traveled to help.

Coffee is up, and so are waffles, VT maple syrup and SC peaches as toppers , and brown butter eggs over easy.

Lots of gabbing here yesterday, and I’m sorry to have missed it.

Vinnie - Yay on your progress on getting rid of the feeding tube!
Clifford was the pet squirrel of (now I can’t remember his name 😕).

Jeff - Did I hear you say that you adopted another doxie that has yet to be named?

Your new truck is it! It’s fun to see what you’re doing to making it really yours!

Been having lots of fun with my family. Yesterday my brothers replaced various light bulbs, most notably the dining room chandelier which had bight white bulbs that were way too strong, and a mix of LED and incandescent. So they replaced those awful bulbs with warm dimmable and installed a dimmer switch. Of course it took them a while since they aren’t electricians AND the electrical work on the old switches was A MESS! But they had a good time working on it. I must add that they had prior experience with this kind of work.

On with the day!

Lots of love and hugs and PEACE to everyone

·
Shark..but a friendly one
16,598 Posts
Good morning Vinnie, and to All our TRT Training Table Friends......HAPPY SATURDAY! And a heart felt remembrance for 9-11-01
There are days/events that become etched in people's, communities, and even in country's minds.....9-11-01 is a world wide etching.....WE will never forget. 😔

Coffee is on, and a blank day lies ahead.
Heck......I slept till 8:30.....and I still had a pulse! Hack on the other hand has been up ALL NIGHT, which happens, but will fight to STAY AWAKE so we can go enjoy this beautiful sun shinny, near on 80 degree day.

Peace, and grooviness to All,
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
.......Choooo, choooooo...
Another infamous head on collision....
.....round up the usual suspects.
Hi Cath!
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
Yea, we'll have them time to time around this table.
Saw that comment last night Vinnie about a 'bit/bot' you mentioned in reference to the CHAT ROOM.....sadly that was before my entrance on here.....so over my head. I do remember a 'squirrel' that would issue a warning about lack of pictures.....any connection?
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
Glad the 'gathering of Family' was safe Cath, and chores delegated and chalked off as they arise. YUP, something as seemingly simple as 'switches' can be a real royal pain in the toockus as the person before may have been an IDIOT!
Hope groovy future memories Cath are being made,
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
WOW.....10 O'clock, and just finished my 1st 2-cups of joe, and glass on Instant Breakfast.....and feet still cocked up like I have nothing better to do. CRUD, the world's gonna come to an end! 😯
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
Can see where this is headed......COOL! 👍
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
.....See, I told Ya! Just an 'emotion' from a memory forever etched in our minds/hearts.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,244 Posts
Afternoon all,
110% correct “NEVER Forget”
Thanks for the vids , still get goosebumps and “eye allergies” when seeing/hearing them.

Other than waiting to offload ordered tractor parts off a “when it gets here” semi , the only thing planned is clean up detail around the house . ( Plus, no new truck parts/accessories are due here today, haha)

Beaut of a day here, nice temps , a gentle breeze.

On to the day,

·
16,598 Posts
Top of the day Jeff! I have the same 'allergies'.....as well as allergic to STUPID, and.......... 🤔 "PRE-BANNED" stuff....I'm just a down right sickly person.😁

It is soooooo gorgeous here today along with NOT TOO HOT.HUMID....just gotta suck it all in. Hack assisted me with a trip to the Atlantic Ocean for some more stuff for our reef, as well as a true 'Socratesian schooling trip'......and breakfast of course.....FAVORITE class room.....he ain't leaving.

There'll be easy stuff on the grill through the day, as well as entertaining thoughts of sipping some liquid from the *'home country'. Bonfire and music.....and perhaps only US. *("As 'mongrel' as my heritage is, I can't swear there's Scotland in my genes or not.... I know England suggested we relocate, and can picture that attitude probably came from Scottish descent, but we have more coats of arms from Jolly Old England than there.")🤔😁.....GENEALOGY with an ATTITUDE! 👍

Peace to All as I contemplate the next 'selection'....got ta tip toe through the mind field of 'behaving myself in public'.;)("Blasted allergies!")
Hack

·
Administrator
47,197 Posts
Good Afternoon gang since I seem to be the lone survivor of Left Coast. Late start on the day, not sure what is on the playlist for today. I am sure it involves taking the dog on a long ride.
Back on that day I was driving in to work, returning from a trip out to Tennesee to visit folks and got to meet up with Fishdaddy again. Left airport in Nashville around 8am there got into Portland round 11 pm mine so I spent the day recouping at friends then drove home to So Or monday afternoon. Heard a little blip on radio news about some plane crash in New York and it wasn't till I got to work to see WTH just Happened.
now we are not supposed to discuss it in class so as not to offend someone, even elected representatives refer to it as "when some people did something"

ACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

·
16,598 Posts
Smile Vertebrate Rectangle Organism Mode of transport

👍
Erased the rest....didn't feel like BANNING MYSELF! ;)
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
How could anyone possibly find Mr. Red Skelton 'offensive'?
Haaaa Haaaa.....let's start the count......
Hack
Hope Others can remember those days.....
'Speaking of getting tears in the eyes'.

·
16,598 Posts
Guess what we're having.....

Cheeseburgers topped with Taylor pork roll, and bacon......onions and Jewish pickles, and condiments to taste. Gulden't spicy brown mustard fan myself, and some Heinz 57 of course.

The pretty day is turning into a pretty evening as well, so gearing up shortly for an evening by the fire pit. Probably a peaceful night as well, so soft'ish music on the old 6-string to add to the atmosphere.
Are extra chairs if'n you're passing by,
Hack

·
16,598 Posts
Hope it be a gentle loving rain rather than a miserable stormy rain for Y'All.

Cleaned our freezers out, sorting what we gots, and needs. Doggies also had cheeseburgers with us tonight, but the burgers we DON'T LIKE.....fine print NOT saying 100% beef that folks drop off for us.....good for them, but my tastes can pick it out of a line up.
Hack

1 - 20 of 32 Posts