The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about placing an order through SWF, but I don't plan on getting $79 worth of fish for the free shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know. I'm attaching a list of specials that I just got via email.

www.saltwaterfish.com

Check out the Repeat Buyer Program!
Free Fish, Corals, or Inverts for all
repeat customers!

<O:p</O:p
Royal Grammas $9.99
Bicolor Blennies $9.99
Purple Pseudochromis $9.99
Redlip Blennies $9.99
Pygmy Angels $9.99
Lawnmower Blennies $9.99
Flame Cardinals $9.99
Chalk Basslets $9.99
Porcupine Puffers $14.99
Turbo/Astrea Snails - Group of 10 $9.99
Nassarius Snails - Group of 10 $9.99
Blueleg Hermit Crabs - Group of 10 $9.99 Scarlet Hermit Crabs - Group of 10 $29.99 Emerald Crabs - Group of 3 11.99 Lettuce Nudibranch $4.99 Ricordea Mushroom Polyps $7.99 Shaving Brush Plant - Group of 5 $15.99 Jawfish $14.99 Sally Lightfoot Crabs $9.99 Umbrella Mushroom Polyps $7.99 Coral Banded Shrimp $7.99 Arrow Crabs $7.99 Cleaner Clams $5.99 Pink Tip Haitian Anemones $9.99 Chocolate Chip Stars $9.99 Orange Tree Sponge $24.99 Red Tree Sponge $24.99 Orangeback Basslets $15.99 Decorator Crabs $6.89 Porcelain Crabs $6.99 Sand Sifting Cucumber $7.99 Caribbean Pistol Shrimp $9.99 Radiata Lionfish $59.99 Blackcap Basslets $34.99 Yellow Tangs $19.99 Niger Triggers $19.99 plus lots of other great deals!!
www.saltwaterfish.com
Don't forget about the Saltwaterfish.com Money Back Guarantee and 15-Day Guarantee.
Do you have questions about your tank, a particular fish, invert, or coral? The Saltwaterfish.com Message Board has more than 1,500,000 posts from hobbyists just like yourself. Come join the fun and get answers for absolutely free. You can even use the search feature without becoming a member!
Free shipping applies to Live Goods, Live Rock, Reef Packages, and Live Sand. Live Rock and Live Sand is shipped 2nd Day FedEx.

Minimum order required for Live Goods is only $79. There is a $9.99 processing fee for all Live Goods orders. Limit is 5 per order on any specially priced item, unless otherwise marked.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know we all should support our sponsors, but I need a few things and I can't get all of them from a sponsor without spending a couple hundred dollars.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I might be interested. I was just looking at their list. I'm debating to either get a Juv Emperor Angel or trying to get the Foxface someone is selling.

Any ideas what day of the week you'd want to do this?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not to be negative, but I have read some not so great stuff about this vendor on some forums. It's been a while since I read it, but I remember noting never to order from them.

Maybe some others can chime in with some experience.

My two cents, take it for what its worth.

·
Registered
573 Posts
hm, lmk if you still want to do the order I would get a couple things. Where are you in atlanta? When do you want to do the order?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your input Akortz. I'm a regular on the saltwaterfish.com board and I've heard nothing but great things about them. I'm definitely open to any negative input you have on them, but I haven't seen any.<O:p</O:p
<O:p

So far we have a total of 4 members interested. I'm located in Sandy Springs. I need to get an idea of what date would be good for you guys, so send me some info. I’m thinking about scheduling a delivery for next Friday or Saturday. I believe Saturday delivery cost more.

·
Reef Geek
659 Posts
I have ordered twice from them. Some of the things they sell are very small so pay attention to the sizes they list. Anything that I got from them that died, they replaced, no problem. If anything doesn't make it, you need to send the dead animals back to them in the mail. You pack them in table salt so they don't decay.

Good stuff at OK prices. You need to be careful what you get. Some of the things they sell can be had at better prices locally or at other e-tailers.

One negative is they don't communicate the status of your order very well. All of a sudden at 8:00PM you get an email stating your order will arrive in the morning. It's nice they accually tell you when the order is coming but it would be nice if they could give you a little more time that that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
At least half their inventory is out of stock right now. Is this normal, or is it a result of the sale they apparently have going on?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
parsonsaj said:
At least half their inventory is out of stock right now. Is this normal, or is it a result of the sale they apparently have going on?
They nomally have a full stock of items, but I saw something on there site saying they were moving to a new facility this year , so that may have something to do with the limited stock. It's been like this for a couple of months now.

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Normally they are very well stocked. I have noticed in the last couple of months they are out of stock on most everything. I hope it is just due to the fact they are opening a huge facility but seems they should still keep enough stock for their online business.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's the purchased list as of 10pm on 8/13/06. I will be submitting this order on Tuesday, so if you intend on participating please send me your order list and money bye tomorrow afternoon. For those of you paying via Paypal, my payment address is [email protected]. Thanks for participating.
AJ Davis

Showtime305
-Astrae Snails (G of 10) $9.99
-Scarlet Leg Hermit Crab (G of 10) $29.99
- $40.00 without tax

Parsonsaj
-Orangeback basslet $15.99
-neon goby - group of 2 $15.99
-lettuce nudibranch $4.99
-$37.00 without tax.

Bluegrasssweety
-10 nassarius snails $9.99
-serpent star $8.99
-$19.00 without tax.

GordoB
-10 pack Nassarius Snails $9.99
-10 Blue Leg Reef $9.99
-$20 without tax

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
showtime305 said:
Here's the purchased list as of 10pm on 8/13/06. I will be submitting this order on Tuesday, so if you intend on participating please send me your order list and money bye tomorrow afternoon. For those of you paying via Paypal, my payment address is [email protected]. Thanks for participating.
AJ Davis

Showtime305
-Astrae Snails (G of 10) $9.99
-Scarlet Leg Hermit Crab (G of 10) $29.99
- $40.00 without tax

Parsonsaj
-Orangeback basslet $15.99
-neon goby - group of 2 $15.99
-lettuce nudibranch $4.99
-$37.00 without tax.

Bluegrasssweety
-10 nassarius snails $9.99
-serpent star $8.99
-$19.00 without tax.

GordoB
-10 pack Nassarius Snails $9.99
-10 Blue Leg Reef $9.99
-$20 without tax
I don't think there is any tax involved with internet orders, but I'll let you guys know if there is.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This order has been placed. I will update this thread with the tracking info as soon as I receive it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FedEx should have the order here by 10:30am. I will PM the tracking info to you if you participated in this group buy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts