The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Reefer
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am real bummed. My Diamond Goby jumped sometime between last night and this morning. I had the back and sides protected with egg crate, but not the sides. He was my favorite also with a ton of personality. I was concerned as he has been much more active all around the tank in the last few weeks, but had mostly stayed on the bottom of the tank since I got him. I have been waiting on a customer canopy for two months now, looks like it did not come soon enough.

·
Registered
802 Posts
thats too bad... the longest span i had a fish was with my 6line wrasse, she jumped not too long ago as well. I'm actually in the middle of a build to cover the top.

I'm heading to Lowes tonight to make a final decision on the type of netting I'll use to cover it.

·
Super Moderator
26,860 Posts
Mark, that is so sad. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your Goby :(

·
Hotty Toddy !!
91 Posts
sorry about your loss. I have a similar story but with a slight twist. My 6-line wrasse jump out onto the kitchern counter. Don't know how long the was out there, but there were no water droplets and he was starting to dry out (still a slimy). I dumped him back in the tank, he settled to the bottom. the next morning he was fine. That was about 1-2months ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts