The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Administrator
20,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....According to my rough calculations we outa be able to count the remaining Saturdays of this season for me on 1 hand. :unsure: :)

Good morning Y'All and HAPPY SATURDAY!

Coffee is fresh, and the Pumpkin pie looks as though someone forgot the fork when they walked past and hungry.:unsure: We'All got a fair inkling whom the culprit is.....NATE!

December 21st I'm always done work by so We can celebrate Hack's BD......and appears the 17th is the Saturday before this year.......so with only 2 cups of coffee in me fueling my internal calculator, can't be any more than 3-4 more Saturdays before then.

Hoping for a half day as ALWAYS on the creek today, but all bets are off having been off Thursday. But fingers are still crossed.

Really nifty thoughts to All,
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,863 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and pumpkin pie. I will choose my peace wisely. Ha ha also offer up egg and cheese biscuits for breakfast, with nanners, orange sections, and apples, too.

Hope you only have to work a half day today!

Just making this a short post, and will be back later.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,961 Posts
Good morning Hack Cath along with all the TRT family.
Hack . Go into work and before anyone has a chance to say anything. Tell them , by the way I’m only working half day, I hope you remember our conversation two weeks ago when I requested this Saturday afternoon off and you said ok. Jen and I have plans . Thank by the way we appreciate it.
Yesterday was a lazy day. Jacob dropped by for a few minutes. Other than that it was a good TV day.
Have a great Saturday.

· Retired Wanderer
22,693 Posts
Morning all. Still not paid, so still not doing anything.

Guess I am going to get a live check on *onday, but that does no good for me.

Oh well, another TV binge watching day.

• Sad
Reactions: hackshobby and cath

· Super Moderator
33,961 Posts
Jacob, age 92, and Rebecca, age 89, living in Miami, are all excited about their decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the wedding, and on the way they pass a drugstore. Jacob suggests they go in. Jacob addresses the man behind the counter: "Are you the owner?"

The pharmacist answers, "Yes.."

Jacob: "We're about to get married. Do you sell heart medication?"

Pharmacist: "Of course, we do."

Jacob: "How about medicine for circulation?"

Pharmacist: "All kinds."

Jacob: "Medicine for rheumatism ?"

Pharmacist: "Definitely."

Jacob: "How about suppositories?"

Pharmacist: "You bet!"

Jacob: "Medicine for memory problems, arthritis and Alzheimer's?"

Pharmacist: "Yes, a large variety. The works."

Jacob: "What about vitamins, sleeping pills , Geritol, antidotes for Parkinson's disease?"

Pharmacist: "Absolutely."

Jacob: "Everything for heartburn and indigestion?"

Pharmacist: "We sure do."

Jacob: "You sell wheelchairs and walkers and canes?"

Pharmacist: "All speeds and sizes."

Jacob: "Adult diapers?"

Pharmacist: "Sure."

Jacob: "We'd like to use this store as our Bridal Registry."
😂😂

· Super Moderator
33,961 Posts
Good afternoon all.
Been another rain day today. Pretty decent amount so far.
I would probably be up t chat. Just too early to say. Never know who may show up. More than likely no one in this rain.

· Super Moderator
35,863 Posts
Good afternoon!m

Vinnie, I wasn’t expecting that ending of that joke.🤣

Doug, I didn’t know your son was in New York?

Can’t do chat tonight, got another activity going on around here.

· Administrator
20,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SORRY FOLKS......my other Family has already spoken for me.

How'd your Turkey Bread taste on Thursday Cath....looked fantastic!

It does appear to be only 3 weeks left in my season at the creek from today......not that I'm paying attention to such things?
1,814,400 seconds....please check the math. :ROFLMAO:
Hack

· Super Moderator
24,485 Posts
Afternoon all,
Sorta busy day,, hit the bank when they opened to deposit a check with a lot of commas n digits .
Other than a 7-10 day hold on it , was pleased/surprised a big number check did not raise an eyebrow of the teller. Mom’s(n dad’s )checking /savings cut in half for me n sis , with some left behind for house utilities etc. Next big check will be when the house sells in the spring , now I can supersize my drive thru orders 🤔🙄😂.

Stopped at Sis’s after I mowed up leaves at Mom’s this afternoon, helped trimming her parrot’s nails ( forgot last night 🥴) and did a few chores on her house for her .

Home now and putting in dawg n parrot time requirements,,,

On to the evening 👍🏼

· Administrator
61,346 Posts
Evening all. sounds like a busy day Jeff, Cath, he lives about 40 miles east of Seattle. Cloudy funky day but no rain, trying to round up leftovers for dinner. Furgee was out and about and found a big cockleburr patch, I have been picking them off all day since she runs if she sees me with a brush or comb

· Super Moderator
35,863 Posts
Wowzer, Jeff! Glad to hear that you and your sis were able to split the savings amount easily even if you do have to wait 7 to 10 business days to see that in your own banks. Still, I’m surprised it will take that long. Hoping for the best at the sale of the house in the spring.

Doug, big ouch on the sweet gum burs or whatever that Fergee got her self in today. No wonder she runs from you like that. It sounds like a painful ordeal for you and her.🥺

This morning I went to the library to return two books and pick up another. On the way out, I saw a woman that had a guide dog of some kind. We got to chatting and it turned out to be a bloodhound. I don’t remember ever having seen one in person. That sweet guide dog decided she wanted to come over and check out my jeans to figure out what that scent was, and it Sophie’s scent, but she doesn’t understand cats. It was a pleasant experience for all of us.

On with the evening. Make it a group one!

· Administrator
20,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We're prone to 'Devil Burrs' round here Doug.....not so much painful, as they are obnoxious to remove.
Hope 'left overs' come easy.....I'm on DAY 3 of Thanksgiving left overs, and am about to send the rest to you. :ROFLMAO: Been making hot platters every day, now I think come tomorrow I'll shift to sandwiches. We still have a ludicrous amount of 'Thanksgiving' in our fridge.

Nice tale of the 'service dog' meet n greet Cath....can't say I ever seen a Bloodhound in that role? But then Chloe is the first Great Dane I have ever seen being used for 'assistance', and She's doing an incredible job.

Speaking of....
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Chinese crested dog

This is the look of our Furry Family Members when there's a Turkey platter near by.....That is UNDIVIDED ATTENTION right there Friends.
Hack

1 - 18 of 18 Posts