The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning :)

Christmas Traditions coffee, regular and decaf ready. Man does it smell good around here. Freshly baked bread toasted and buttered for breakfast. All that, and there's a pretty sunrise greeting, too.

See you all later.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
'Morning, Everybody!

Mmmmmmmm......that coffee and fresh baked bread does smell delicious, Cath.

Wishing all those travelling for the holiday a safe trip. Parts of the country are a mess.

Dick:)

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning

Hey Cath, my wife has spent the last 4 days putting her books into dewey decilmal system :lol:
(and she's only half done)

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning everybody. KIA, I lost the fantasy football championship by that field goal in overtime. I lost by 2.8 points.

sorry dude
I was rooting for you

·
Mommy Mod
5,294 Posts
Cath- thanks for the coffee and bread, it was awesome!

KIA - that's some interesting news on Mrs. Kia there :)

Chris, sorry about your loss that seems awful close!

Stacy :wavey: morning!

kids were up early playing, but I got to sleep in a little past 8 - ahhhhh that was nice.

Pottery place was closed yesterday so we are going to try again today.
and it's snowing, but at least it's 20 today!!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
Don't have to worry about winter travel here. It is just six miles to work and back.

Still no hint of leaving early tomorrow or getting Friday off yet :bawling:

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
:wavey:

I get tomorrow off, but I need to waste it driving to the in-laws

I could get so much done around the house

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,652 Posts
Good morning all! I'm awake - and only barley regretting it :D

Actually I'm excited!!! My folks sent me a picture, and it's actualy SNOWING where I'm headed in a couple days!!!! :D :D :D I really hope it snows while I'm there - that would be a very welcome treat :)

Whiskey

·
Administrator
46,675 Posts
Good morning all! I'm awake - and only barley regretting it :D

Actually I'm excited!!! My folks sent me a picture, and it's actualy SNOWING where I'm headed in a couple days!!!! :D :D :D I really hope it snows while I'm there - that would be a very welcome treat :)

Whiskey
Wiskey, are you going to the folks's for the holiday? If so you might want to check with the Airk\lines schedule into PDX, it's been spotty there lately
Heres a local forcast for BattleGround

Detailed Local Forecast
How to Read This

* Today: Overcast. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. High 33F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
* Tonight: Snow flurries and snow showers. Low 27F with temps rising to near freezing. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.
* Tomorrow: Snow during the morning will mix with rain at times during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
* Tomorrow night: Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Low 32F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%. Some snow accumulation possible.
* Thursday: Rain and snow. Highs in the mid 30s and lows in the upper 20s.
* Friday: Rain and snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the mid 30s.
* Saturday: Chance of showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the low 40s.

·
Administrator
46,675 Posts
Morning Gang, gotta take the floor roller back and get some more moulding to clean up the doorway into the laundery room, I gotta great deal on a bi-fold door, just might have to trim it a smidge to get it to fit. my biggest concern is the bracket that holds the pivot peg on the bottom, hopefully it will fit with the oak threashold piece I got to cover where the 2 sections of flooring meet between rooms

Attachments

·
Retired Wanderer
17,191 Posts
That came out looking great Doug!

·
Super Moderator
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good evening from the Upstate of SC. Time to wake up this thread with comments and so forth.

Hey Cath, my wife has spent the last 4 days putting her books into dewey decilmal system :lol:
(and she's only half done)
Gawwwd, that is really sick, KIA. :funny: But I bet she can find things now ;)

Off to find an easy bake oven
Any luck on that, Kelli?

Morning Gang, gotta take the floor roller back and get some more moulding to clean up the doorway into the laundery room, I gotta great deal on a bi-fold door, just might have to trim it a smidge to get it to fit. my biggest concern is the bracket that holds the pivot peg on the bottom, hopefully it will fit with the oak threashold piece I got to cover where the 2 sections of flooring meet between rooms
Looking good, Doug.

Tonight I'm making 2 more loaves of bread for gifts. I may make some tomorrow or Christmas morning.

More later :wavey:

·
Administrator
46,675 Posts
Hey Wiskers, I got an email from friend near Portland, more snow expected tonight/tomorrow and the roads are a mess, then again he's semi rural south of PDX

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Its cold!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts