The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Rob's Reef Owner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob's Reef Closing

<hr style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> After nearly four years we are closing our doors. My heart these days is in aquaculture, and I am going to pursue that in the near future.

A new store will be opening in the same location within a few weeks of our closure this Sunday, September 21.

Everything left in the store is 25% OFF, 30% OFF Saturday and Sunday. CASH ONLY.

I can be reached at (904) 860-2148.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Rob, so sorry to hear this... Best of luck always!

ps: we still have some of that SuperNova Psammy if you want it at a later date.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Thanks so much Rob for everything you've done for me in this hobby. You always offered such great advice and reef conversation. You had such a huge influence in my obsession for this hobby. I just knew I was going to kill that first free acro. Its still alive and doing well today.
Please let me know if you ever need anything. Love and prayers to you and your family.

·
Rob's Reef Owner
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the encouragement. I may actually start a display system at my home again after closing the store. I'll look to you guys for a frag or two if I do.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to to tell you how interesting the conversations I have had with you in the past were. You have a vast knowledge of marine systems and I am sure that you will be successful in the future.

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Rob has a wealth of knowledge. From watching hime "frag" corals to watching him give a fish cpr, I always got a kick out of visiting his store. It is a sad day to see his shop close, but at least he will still be around. I will always have a frag or two for you Rob!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi Rob,

I am very sorry to hear that you are closing. A great loss to the hobby here in Jacksonville. Thank you so much for your help, support and friendship. I hope to see you around from time to time and best of luck in your new venture.

Patrick Harm

P.S. Only Rob could get me back into the hobby. Hope too see everyone tomorrow at the meeting.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hi Rob,

I am very sorry to hear that you are closing. A great loss to the hobby here in Jacksonville. Thank you so much for your help, support and friendship. I hope to see you around from time to time and best of luck in your new venture.

Patrick Harm

P.S. Only Rob could get me back into the hobby. Hope too see everyone tomorrow at the meeting.

We've missed you Pat! Hope we get to see you.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Rob has a wealth of knowledge. From watching hime "frag" corals to watching him give a fish cpr, I always got a kick out of visiting his store. It is a sad day to see his shop close, but at least he will still be around. I will always have a frag or two for you Rob!
How do yu give a fish CPR? LOL

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Actaully, Rob simply held the fish with the mouth open in the flow of a powerhead. It forced water through the gills. The fish responded in just a few seconds and started swimming like nothing had happened. A little background was that the fish was being transfered from the bag into his display tank when it just froze and started floating as if it was dead. I have no doubt the fish would have been dead had Rob not done what he did.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts