The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i need an RO/DI unit if i'm in this for the long haul, so now's the time to buy. I saw another thread where people were getting 0ppm 150g/d units for like <$100.

Where did you find that kind of deal? Everything on ebay with those specs is $150 or more?

I'd really be interested in a unit with the 3.5gl storage tank and faucet so i could use it for drinking water too...

·
Registered
960 Posts
I know i need an RO/DI unit if i'm in this for the long haul, so now's the time to buy. I saw another thread where people were getting 0ppm 150g/d units for like <$100.

Where did you find that kind of deal? Everything on ebay with those specs is $150 or more?

I'd really be interested in a unit with the 3.5gl storage tank and faucet so i could use it for drinking water too...
purewaterclub, they have their own web site and sell on e-bay as well.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:edit: found it, i'll check them out now...

:edit: how bout that, the link i posted is of a PWC unit

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
best i found on ebay for the 5st w/ 4g tank was 123, found a 6st on pwc.com w/ the 4g tank for 123 shipped.

think i'm going with that one, already have the cut out on my sink for the tap. anyone have experience with this one? just need some approval before i hit buy!

·
Registered
960 Posts
best i found on ebay for the 5st w/ 4g tank was 123, found a 6st on pwc.com w/ the 4g tank for 123 shipped.

think i'm going with that one, already have the cut out on my sink for the tap. anyone have experience with this one? just need some approval before i hit buy!
Huh what? I got a 6st 150gpd from pwc on e-bay, for $105.99 with free shipping.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep u got it, i'm ordering... wanna get this in asap so i can stop using tap... ugh, hate using that...

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
I have a unit from Air, Water, Ice and am very pleased with it. Many on here also have the Pure Water Club units. They are also good units, but they have said you need to use teflon tape on all of the connectors to make sure they do not leak. That will save you a lot of headaches later on from what I understand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts