The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date & Time: Thursday May 15th 6:30PM
Presentation Topic & Handout: Coral Dipping by Don H (aquanuts)

Agenda:
6:30PM-7:00PM Dinner & Social + Sell Raffle Tickets
7:00PM-7:15PM System tour by Jeff J(ripjohnson)
7:15PM-7:30PM Raffle Drawing
7:30PM-7:45PM Coral Dipping Presentation by Don H (aquanuts)
7:45PM-8:00PM Club Business

How the Raffle works:
Tickets will be sold for $5 per ticket. At 7:15PM tickets will be drawn, with the first drawn being the first to pick from the raffle items, second second, and so forth. All money taken in will be RMMAC club funds to use in promoting & growing RMMAC and other club uses.

Raffle Items(more to come):
  • $20 EWOF Gift Certificate
  • $10 EWOF Gift Certificate
  • $10 EWOF Gift Certificate
  • Rio 2500 2600l/hr (680 gallon/hour) pump (used but fully functional) - donated by mjsandbe (Michael S.)
  • Blue candy cane frag (Large Polyp Stony[LPS]) - donated by mjsandbe (Michael S.)
  • Forest Green Montipora Digita frag (Small Polyp Stony[SPS]) - donated by mjsandbe (Michael S.)
  • Sandwich bag of cheato - donated by aquanuts (Don & Katrina H.)
  • Sandwich bag of cheato - donated by aquanuts (Don & Katrina H.)
  • galaxy coral frag - donated by aquanuts (Don & Katrina H.)
  • [BUNDLE] Salt, SEACHEM: Reef Dip-Reef Builder-Reef Buffer-Strontium and a TIMEX. donated by oyam123 (David K.)
  • Aquarium "Photo Shoot" donated by darbronnoco (Brad O.)
  • Green Monti frag donated by lgk (Lanae K.)
  • Brown Monti frag donated by lgk (Lanae K.)
  • Zoanthids Frag, bright almost neon Orange With between Three to Five polyps donated by ripjohnson (Jeff J.)
  • 10-20 lbs of aragonite base rock in a free bucket donated by Ben (Ben E.)

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'm liking the way the new Benevolent Dictactor is running things! An actual agenda for the meeting? Unheard of!! Awesome job, Michael!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
The raffle list is growing, I am excited to see what else we can get on the list. Please contact me if you have anything you are willing to donate to the May or June raffle. Thanks.
JUNE? whats in June?

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More gift certificates added :thumbup: If anyone has relationships with other pet stores let me know. I am willing to work with other businesses to get their gift certificates into the Raffle.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Nano Reef Pack
Salt, SEACHEM: Reef Dip-Reef Builder-Reef Buffer-Strontium and a TIMEX.

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:dance:14 Raffle Items for May!!! :banana::banana::banana:(listed in the first post)All worth considerably more than the $5 for a raffle ticket. I know personally I will be trying for the Aquarium "Photo Shoot" :agree: Thank you to everybody for the generosity.

·
Thaumoctopus mimicus
390 Posts
:dance:14 Raffle Items for May!!! :banana::banana::banana:(listed in the first post)All worth considerably more than the $5 for a raffle ticket. I know personally I will be trying for the Aquarium "Photo Shoot" :agree: Thank you to everybody for the generosity.
How about 10-20 lbs of aragonite base rock in a free bucket from me? I haven't weighed it yet.

I'm too disorganized right now, but suffice it to say that if I can get my act together, I will have plenty of stuff for the July raffle. Anybody object to fish being a raffle prize? ;) (A little more problematic for a full system than a coral frag.)

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lanae K. has had an unexpected personal issue come up. She will not be attending and her items will not be in the raffle. Look for them in the July Raffle.

• Green Monti frag donated by lgk (Lanae K.)
  • Brown Monti frag donated by lgk (Lanae K.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts