The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RMMAC Dinner & Meeting - Tuesday May 19th at 6pm at Brad O's house. Contact me for location details.
Grilled Hot dogs will be served by Brad, feel free to bring chips, soda, beer, etc. to add to the feast.
Brad will be demonstrating his LOW COST DIY automatic water top off system.

There will be a raffle, organized by Jeff J, more details to come.

I hope to see you all there :cool::thumbup::blob::D

· www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't live in Rochester, but would be interested in attending your meeting!
You are more than welcome to join us. Would you like me to add you to the RMMAC member list so you get the e-mail invites? If so send me your name, number, and e-mail. If you just want directions, just send me a message. Once again, we are glad to have you. Thank you for posting.

· Registered
170 Posts
Glad to see you guys are coming... I'll be making hot dogs in the grill, so if that s not your things bring something else and we can put it on (Maybe not fish :p) If anyone want to bring some chips or something that would be awesome.

· www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Today is the day, www.RMMAC.org dinner meeting day that is. Thank you to those who let me know in advance that you will not be able to make it. For the rest of you, I hope to see you tonight.

RMMAC Dinner & Meeting - Tuesday May 19th at 6pm at Brad O's house.
Grilled Hot dogs will be served by Brad, you can bring chips, soda, beer, etc. to add to the feast.
Brad will be demonstrating his LOW COST DIY automatic water top off system.

Here is Brad's Info:
www.thesnaggle.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.