The Reef Tank banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*WALKS AROUND BANGING POTS*
WAKIE WAKIE!!!!
ok now that is out of my system...its 4 am im still up....been a rough nite mentally, the ex called again, for thoes who dont know she has 2 kids and she loves to use them against me so for 2 hrs tonight i had to deal witha 4 year old kid crying on the phone saying how i dont love him... i never have been around kids till i was with her...and of course i have no idea how to handel that situation... and trust me not a fun one to be in.... then after i got over the i dont love him stage its i dont love mommy anymore (hes right) but of course i cant tell him that...so i am stuck explaining to a 4 yr old how me and mommy just dont get along... once again not fun....and finnaly after i get through with him i have to deal with the ex..... asking for money, i explain i dont have none because i just purchased 4 fish tanks in the last month, im moving, so i am sorry you get NOTHING..actuaslly she yelled at me cuz in stead of an engagment ring she got a 75 gallon tank...boy was she pissed, but yet whe it was time to go she got to keep the tank....that went over quite well....anyway enough of why im still up....it is kinda lonley here at 4 am when everyone else is sleeping....maybe i should try that..(sleeping) that is......well it is supposed to be a grat day...at least thats what the weather channel says but thoes guys cant predict weather....thats a job i would like to have. i could be wrong 70% of the time and still make more than 100,000 a yr.....hmmmm. anyway have you noticed that i keep rambling about prety much nothing and i just keep doing it, do ya? do ya? okay i think i am overly tired. funny how someone can be overly tired...youd think theyd just be tired, but nope im overly tired....jeez i must be kinda close to a record for length of o agoodmorning thread huh..maybe if i just keep typing a lil bell will go off and confetti will fall from my celing and the sweepstakes guy will knock on my door. wouldnt that be great to win the sweepstakes??? i think so, then i could get a bigger tank and buy some of thoes corals that mojo gets from all of his connections...man hes got conections i wosh i could be like him and know all these people, actually i only wish to be mojo for one reason, id understand half of what spankey and galleon say....have you guys ever tried to follow a thread started by spanky, he first blows your top by his opening sentance...usually something like. our closed systems will never compare to the ocean because it isnt.......then galleon chirps in, aquaducks are linked to the metobolic stages through N. which is then processed by cell q who is married to h.....so i just nod and say yes sir....and speaking of sirs, notice that casey didnt get a clam so far yet this week? man whats up with that? i though for sure hed have gotten at lease 5 or so....i think hes just letting montana catch up...speaking of montana i got 50 bucks he posts more pic of his tank than everyone else combined today.....any takers?
lol well now that ive had my fun...oh speaking of fun, im going to go to my lfs today and see just how much info they tell is wrong...have you ever been at a lfs and actually listen to them giving advice..its crazy......ah well maybe some day ill be privaleged enough to actually interfere.......i tried that once, contradict what they were saying, i got thrown out...oh well
WAKE UP ITS WED MORNIING AND ALL IS WELL!!!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Ok, Mnreefman, time for bed. :) I hope things are better in the morning. Ex's with kids are tough, so just staying away might be the best thing sanity wise.

Anyway, it's morning for me. Time for some coffee, and I've gotta get in early this morning. Nik's walking a bit better, but I think it's due to the pain control more than anything. Speaking of, time to go wrap a pill in American cheese. Does it every time. :)

Have a great day!
Danielle

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Mawnin' all! It's not really for me, either MNreefman. I'm just about to hit the hay, too. It's 5:30 here and I have to be out of the house by 1pm and off to work, so, I'll have to keep this cruise session short.

"...have you ever been at a lfs and actually listen to them giving advice.."

Yep. Know what you mean. I get now where I literally have to bite my tongue 'cause I'll find myself butting right into conversations/sales pitches with complete strangers. I find the result tends to be a really confused newbie-wanna-reefer and a really PO'd sales clerk. Since these are stores I frequent, I decided it was in my own best interest to keep my yap shut! Ha!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
mornin all. i'm in a bit of a hurry. was at the bosses house last night upgrading his computer to xp till 10:00 :rolleyes: then 1/2 hour drive home and didntget to bed till after midnight . now it's back up at 6:00 and out the door in a bit, after i get myself cleaned up and dressed. sure gona take some time to get used to working days. watching the sun through the window :(

btw: mnreefman, casey is a HE not a SHE :funny: :funny: :funny:

·
Super Moderator
28,204 Posts
Good Mawnin' TRT!!!!

Clint- the only thing I can do for you is give you a big dose of TRT
(((((((((((((((((((((Clint)))))))))))))))))))))))

now get some rest, and put away the pots and pans. Jay, we didn't do that brigade, did we?? ;)

Yesterday we found out that one of our public computers wasn't working because the power cord was gone. So, our department watched the security tape and ID'd the guy who stole it!! Sheees...what people steal...

Danielle - I'm glad Nik is doing better, even if it is drug re-lated. Your dogs sure are the cuties around here. So what if they eat glue? I may have eaten some paste as a kid :rolleyes:

Lots of love and hugs to everyone and that special dose of peace to Clint.

cath needs coffee now :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

CLINT YOU NEED SOME REST MAN!! You going to use the $50 I send you to bet on whether I post more pics of my tank than all combined today? Your funnny!!:funny:

Sorry about the Ex problem though! Been there done that and it took me six years to have the divorce final!!:eek:

Well took the morning off from work to see the doc about my left armpit! As you remember I had them both operated on a short time back. Need to see what's going on with the scar tissue! May go in for the second half of the shift and may not as it is suppose to be 95 degrees today and may end up fishing instead or laying in the pond!;)

Well not much else is going on so have a very enjoyable Wednesday(hump day)!!:dance:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Morning everyone...nothing much to say, just a big wave. *wave*

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
:funny: oh man clint, i jsut read that post in it's entirety.. TOOO FUNNY!!!! ramble ramble ramble. you get my vote for best morning thread ever ;)

i can relate to the ex's tactics on the phone. don't ya just love when they call and ask for money :rolleyes: it's like, excuse me, did you know you are my EX that means you get nothing from me anymore! too bad about the kid though. it's bad enough when they do that with your own kids, but to do it with children that aren't even yours is just over the top! and it's hurting the child mroe than anything else.

i thought i heard my alarm go off this morning at 5:00 but it was an hour early, must have been the trt long post bell i heard.. how could you see through all that confetti :funny:

ok off to work with me. have a great day everyone!
jay

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Good Morning everyone!

I've got a busy couple of days at work, and then I'm off Friday. Got an order coming in from LiveAquaria Friday a.m......can't wait.

Did some tank maintenance last night......cleaned the skimmers, filter, powerheads, etc. What a mess! Unbelievable amount of flow in the tank now......can't belive how gunked up everything was. I want to get the tank in good order, since my new lights are on their way......WooHooo! Finally some actinics in the new canopy. AND new halides! I'll be rivaling Montana with my number of tank pics once the new lights are on!

Clint.......I feel so bad that you are going through the crap with your ex. Ex's suck!! ((((((((((((((((Clint)))))))))))))))))

Have a great day everyone!

J.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Clint you kill me man. I think I to heard the long post bells this morning. To bad about the ex. Been there, done that. Hope everyone has a great day.

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
StellaMN

New lights? LiveAquaria Order? I feel out of the loop ;) Any presents for me?

mnreefman

Sorry to hear about the Ex. Watching friends and co-workers I am sad to say I am not sure it ever ends.

Just another fine moring on the job for me. Piles of work and no good place to start. Thank goodness I have Friday off.:beer:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
opps i knew casey was a he.....lol there it is edited....ean you tell i was a we bit bored

·
Registered
418 Posts
Clint...

I feel your pain....

Here's a laugh for you...
Went to my LFS and decided to "test" them. We have spent $4,000 with him(did he ever give us a break on prices?) Heck no. Here's the test
"Are all those spots on the cleaner goby ich or just his natural markings?" And can you guess what he said??? He said anything to make a sale "Oh, they're supposed to be that way." I couldn't believe it!!! I bought the poor guy and nursed him back to health...he has no spots. But that was my final trip to that LFS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.