The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are the "Good Mornings"? Got coffee?

OK then, get your cuppo';wipe the sleep from your eyes and

SMILE!!!!!!

Its going to be a great day:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
good morn'n...
i have a raging toothache.the searing pain shoots from bottom of left of jaw into my left eye socket. i finished off a bottle of crown royal yesterday, and today i started off on meukow vsop cognac. i haven't been a big drinker in almost 7 yrs. i have a brew everyonce in a great while. and most of my booze is for cooking purposes... so its been awhile since i've been this varshnickered......
needless to say i started off just swishin it back and forth for a few minutes and spit'n out, and after doing this a few times, my mouth would go numb (sweet!), but i got lazy, and started doing shots. i now hope to pass out comfortly numb for a few hours of sleep. i got a dentist appointment for 8:30 on monday, so i get to enjoy a 48hour drinking binge. time to get some cheap beer and wine!
ya'all hafe a goos dai

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Morning Mike

Sorry to hear about your tooth....thats a pain:D
By the way, you're more articulate and a better speller drunk than I am sober. Not a hard drinker(since a little episode in Feb.) but I do think actinics and wine are a nice combo.

PS Love your webpage....had to brace myself for the "graphic images";)

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
Good Mawnin' 9 and SR and TRT!!!

ACCCKKKK! What a wake up description on your tooth. On behalf of the rest of TRT, we feel your pain :eek: We'll send our med force in to check on you every so often.....

I'm doing serious house cleaning this weekend, next week, and the week after.... house improvement time :blob: So last night my sister (Bobbi) and I started with moving furniture so that I can steam clean my carpet today. Found a dead mouse in my couch in the process. EWwwwwww.

On the way to the gym and then back for coffee!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

...and gentle thoughts for you, SouthernReefer :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Good Morning,
up early, daughter off to Fla for the week, back to bed, up late,
off to work....sounds like a heckuva weekend....

finally got my ballast (workhorse 8) in from Kirby Risk yesterday....had some real issues getting that taken care of but the branch manager finally got it resolved....boy that ballast is long..(19.5") but its VERY light...will power 220 watts of flo, vho, cpmpact flo, or a combination (as I understand it)...hopefully get the actinics up and working today or tomorrow...

everyone have a great weekend...

bob

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Good Morning TRT!

Toothache first thing in the morning! Ouch! Remember my teen years and those toothaches! Now my teeth are gone and "NO TOOTHACHES AGAIN"!!:funny:

Going to be a hot weekend with temps between 95-100 degrees!:eek:

Not sure what Pat and I are doing this weekend! Maybe drive over to see Clint or drive down to see casey or drive to the left coast to see Mike. You get the picture! Wish I could see all you guys and gals!! I love ya all!!:D

Anywho have a great Saturday!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

Here is a morning pic. My best pic with my camera so far!

Attachments

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning. Yawn. 10 whole hours of sleep. :) (And a day off!) Of course, I have to go in tomorrow morning, but sleep is very good.

Don't have too much planned today, but looks to be hot again.

Have a great day!
Danielle

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
........................uuuuhhhhgggggghhhhhh......................... ...6:53 am.......

.....what time is it now.... 10:20?

starbucks...

morning coffee's here
my wake up call of rescue
steaming in my cup.

yeah, it IS Saturday...

·
Super Moderator
27,683 Posts
Hey Danielle- It's good to not have something planned. You deserve a day of some unscheduled time :)

Wow, Johnny! That's beautiful. What a great shot.

Wooo HOoooo on your lights, Bob :dance:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ugh mornin.... well i survived my first official work week in 7 years :eek: :funny:

gotta get moving. asia has a birthday party at one of her friends house. the one with the sexy, single mom :D

then i'm gonna start clearing out some of the stuff in my garage. and try to find a few spare minutes to finish up steves canopy since asia will be gone at the party.

tomorrow i'm going downtown with my stepbrothers and my step dad to see the "tall ships" they are in downtown this weekend on a tour around the country or world. big huge massive sailing vessles. ya know, like the old pirate ships and stuff like that. lkooked really cool on the news. i know that the "HMS Bounty" is here too. so tomorrrow i should have some really cool pictures to show ya, for those of you interested in old boats.

have a great day everyone.
jay

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
thefatman said:
... know that the "HMS Bounty" is here too... ...for those of you interested in old boats.
Yeah, I heard that SOME of our posters will be ther checking out their original freshman voyage ships... ...HMS Beagle I believe... ...something about living in Islemorada now...

:p :D :p

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
"Professor and Mary Ann"

"The Movie Star"

:beer:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Goooood Saturday morning TRT! :)

Sorry to hear about the toothache So Reefer. Ouch. 9fishers, I see you've stumbled onto the "wine/zen method of reefkeeping." The old ways of reefkeeping sometimes fall out of favor but if it works, it usually makes a comeback; wine/zen was real popular when I was starting out. ;)

Danielle, isn't sleep a wonderful thing? I've discovered that it IS possible to sleep 7 or 8 hours a night. A good nights sleep can change your whole outlook on life.

Not a whole lot going on this morning; kids are still asleep and Steve is at work. I'm just enjoying the quiet. Steve's going to try to leave work early today so we can do a little "exploring" of the area. Might head down to the Seattle waterfront.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend :)

Alice

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Alice! I lived in Seattle for about two months or so and loved the city! The water front is awesome and used to go to a little clam joint down on the water front and it had very tasty clams! The seagulls were a pain though! Can be very aggressive!!

Loved all the neat shops and the lobster was excellent and very good price at that time! Been a few years back! Best big city I have ever been in!:)

G

·
gee great...thanks for doing that johnny....i wanna go now!!!!!!! but alas i have to wait till sept 15th............*crosses off another day on the calender

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
I'll eat a crab cake in your honor, Clint, when we go down to the waterfront later today. ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,408 Posts
mornin'/afternoon all!
just got done with my string of day turns,,,only one day off tomorrow,,then looks to be three more weeks of days:(
the company i work for has the largest Blast Furnace in the world, and is going down for a "reline" starting tonite,,,so since we won't get any "hot metal" from ol' #7 BF for a while ,my dept is on "outage" mode for the next two weeks,,,then back up for a couple, then down two more, etc...(we have two smaller blast furnaces that supply us metal),,but have to share between us and our other Basic Oxygen Furnace,,so instead of shiftwork for me , i'm on days for the outages,,,,:( at least i get to sleep in a hr later,,,,day "days" and shift days are a hr different,,,but so is the traffic pattern going home too:mad:
just to let you all know , i'll be trying to lurk , as a quest on the work comp., til i get home,,,,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts