The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening guys and girls!

I just went out and bought a Supreme Mag Drive Pump (700GPH). Really I am a mental do I get the return hoses? Is it just PVC pipe with a U at the end? The guy at the LFS mentioned something like a defuser? Any help guys would be appreciated!

Thank You!


· Administrator
61,575 Posts
You can fabricate one from various PVC fittings depending on how you want it.
I have for of the Magnum filter returns that I use on mine, the U shape has less restriction than bends
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.