The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've hit the point where I'm restocking my new tank. With the teardown of the 150 and transition I've lost a few of my favorites. Basically I'm looking around the club to see if anyone has any of these from me that I could get back. I will gladly trade for them or buy them (if I sold them to you:) ) Most I have pictures of, one I do not......any and or all are worth me "questing" for. If you have frags/colonies of any of these please let me know and I will make it more than worth your time:funny:

1. Mike Paletta Blue (May look like either of the 2 corals in the center and right side of the picture)

2. Miyagi Tort (Not really a tort but a very pretty coral)

3. From Ultimatefrags.com Their "purple monster" (not the Tyree..) Bought this coral as a small frag off of ebay from Rommel and it got nicer and nicer the bigger it got! (Coral is dead center in the picture)

4. Last coral is a big thick staghorn. Coral was about as big around as your thumb in places. Long branches. David G. had something similar in his 300 and I believe Harve may have one close.....don't have a pic so this one might be a lost cause. I do know that I fragged it a few times but not sure who I might have given it to.

Any help on any of these would be appreciated. The Mike Paletta blue in particular took me about 2 years to find (when it wasn't super well known) and holds a special place in my coral memory. THANKS FOR ANY HELP:banana:

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
I have some myagi tort and a chunk of the paletta blue I got from you. You are welcome to that and anything else I have -except for maybe someof the micros;)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
restock

I have some myagi tort and a chunk of the paletta blue I got from you. You are welcome to that and anything else I have -except for maybe someof the micros;)
Awesome! I'm going to take you up on that for sure:) I'll send you a PM to discuss...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Vertical has a piece of the MPB. You gave it to me, I gave it to him. You may have to take a trip down there to identify it though.

·
TCMAS Member
5,667 Posts
#4. Is this the purple one ? I got mine from Bramucci who got it from the original atlantis frag farmer ( not the place now called atlantis which was one of the first frag websites that I can recall back in late 90s ). We called it the stick man because of the original frag when starting to branch looked just like that. I have just a very small frag of that one. In my tank it was HUGE but Greg Sheilds bought it and killed it while in his holding tanks. I know Doc had it as well not for sure if it survived. I'd gladly give you some but mine is still less then 2" long so it may not look like much not because I'm stingy but becuase mine is just a small frag still too......

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have some frags that I got from D over the last year or so. I'm not sure what you are looking for exactly but you are more than welcome to come take a peek at my setup and corals and grab some frags if you want.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Dam mark! That looks phenominal. :beer: Nice to see you are still around:)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dam mark! That looks phenominal. :beer: Nice to see you are still around:)
it's more like monthly water changes... and that's it for the last 8 months.

A lot of the colonies have now joined others, hybrids? And there are quite a few under and between the larger ones. That blue rimmed derasa clam is 8" long and has stuckey_t's name on it :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Howly Cowzers

What an Amazing Piece of paradise.
How long has that taken you to look so great.
Sheesh i can see the dollar $$ Going up.......

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
it's more like monthly water changes... and that's it for the last 8 months.

A lot of the colonies have now joined others, hybrids? And there are quite a few under and between the larger ones. That blue rimmed derasa clam is 8" long and has stuckey_t's name on it :)
Nice to hear from you Mark. LOVE the tank. Just showed my wife. I now have extra $$$ for the new set up. Thanks.:D

Nice to see all people step up for Troy as well.:beer:

·
Registered
505 Posts
What an Amazing Piece of paradise.
How long has that taken you to look so great.
Sheesh i can see the dollar $$ Going up.......
2 1/2 years on that tank... a few dollars :squint: and a lot of trades :). It really doesn't look that good since it is too overcrowded and a lack of pruning.

Nice to hear from you Mark. LOVE the tank. Just showed my wife. I now have extra $$$ for the new set up. Thanks.:D

Nice to see all people step up for Troy as well.:beer:
sps? :D

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Mark, this is a family friendly site. I don't use those letters in that combination.:clown:

Although, your tank is ALMOST enough to make me think....:arg:

·
big fishy
941 Posts
Hey Mark, your tank is looking great. I was thinking mine was getting full until I seen your pics. :)

Ken

·
Registered
456 Posts
Troy,

Most are pretty small still, but you are welcome to some of mine...

Green Milli Acro (mtfatwork)
Bali tricolor Acro (mtfatwork)
Unknown tricolor Acro (mtfatwork)
Pavona (mtfatwork)
Pink Montipora Digitata (mtfatwork)
Orange/brown Zoanthids (mtfatwork)
Ultra purple Formosa (Graham)
Purple plating Monti with bright purple polyps (Graham)
Frogspawn (Graham)
Green plating Monti with purple polyps (Graham)
Multicolored teal Acro (Graham)
Purple tip Stag (Graham)
True blue Zoanthids (Graham)
Granulosa Acro (Graham)
Yellow Turbinaria (Graham)
Hot pink Milli (Clownnut)
Yellow Milli (Clownnut)
Oregon Blue Tort (stuckey_t)
Multi-colored Plana (stuckey_t)
Larrry Jackson Purple Monster (stuckey_t)
BamBam Zoanthids (stuckey_t)
Miami Orchid (stuckey_t)
The Blue unknown Acro (stuckey_t)
Blue Challice Echino (stuckey_t)
Grape Alien Eye Echino (stuckey_t)
Lava Flow Echino (stuckey_t)
Idaho Grape Monti (stuckey_t)
Oxypora (stuckey_t)
Red & Mint Lobo (All Reef)
Green Brain (All Reef)

Red Brain (All Reef)

Dave

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vertical has a piece of the MPB. You gave it to me, I gave it to him. You may have to take a trip down there to identify it though.

I'm due for a trip down his way anyhow:funny: Last time I went I think we got into a pack of Paulaner Oktoberfest pretty good. I'm pretty stoked to see what his tank has been doing since he's been keeping quiet. I'll bring the RED BULL and we'll see what happens...If he ended up with some of the corals I gave you I might be in heaven:rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts