The Reef Tank banner
2K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  the_colonel 
#1 ·
There is a 4" Sohal at Petco in Highland Park on Ford Parkway. They have it in a 20gal tank on sale for $49.99. Someone please go rescue it.

#3 ·
I don't have the room for it either, but just wanted to say that this is a great thread. We should have more of these, whenever someone sees either a great deal, or a fish/coral in need of some TLC.

#7 ·
about 1/4 mile from my house. 46th street East of 55. turns into highland parkway when you cross the bridge. Left side, can't miss it. That sohal has been there for a while I think. They got a shipment of Naso's, Sohal's and Coral Beauty angels all on the same day. They've all looked pretty healthy everytime I go in there for this or that....

#19 ·
otolith said:
All right, I'll go pick it up tomorrow! Jacob and I need an "outing" anyway (then he's going to help me finish tiling :lol: ). If it accidentily makes it into my 180, however, you can't hold it against me. :)
sounds good, payment will be issued pending which tank it arrives in :p

#22 ·
Well, I picked it up. Tried to charge me $150 for it when I didn't have a PALS card. Great, KMA at the same time as well. :) SO, I brought it home, and I just couldn't fathom putting this in my 40 to hold it, so I put it in the 180 instead. My PBT was not overly happy, but fortunately bigger, so they're in a pissing match right now trying to establish dominance. So far, the PBT is in charge. Froggy, when you get your 180 up and stable, then we'll "talk." :funny:

#23 ·
I can already smell a racket :rolleyes: $40 for room and board, $30 for PBT aggravation, $10 water change and another $50 for supposedly being a "nice" guy ... what do you guys think ? Will I ever see that Sohal besides next meeting at his house ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.