The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i have these two things for sell because of breaking down a tank. and dont have a use for these items.Plus i need cash for my other tank.these items are less than 8 months old and both look brand new cant trade on these items i need cash. I live in north west Ga could maybe meet in atlanta

i have the following

Aqua c remora pro with a skimmer box worth $40.00 it comes with the rio pump and like i said it like new and less than 8 months old
im wonting $165.00 shipped any where in the lower 48 states or if some one comes and gets in north ga ill take $150.00

i also have a jbj formosa 4x65 watt power compact light 48inchs long it also comes with the legs ill take $165.00 for it shipped to the lower 48 states or again if someone comes and gets in north ga ill take
$150.00 for it and it is also less than 8 months old

i paid $210.00 for the skimmer new and plus the skimmer box cost like $40.00 or $50.00 new
and the lights i payed like $250.00 last year
i do accept pay pal and will ship if intrested please email
ill be in atlanta sat if this matters
thanks daniel

[email protected]

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lighting

WHat is the model number?
Does it have the flip up legs?
Does the pc fixture have fans, and does it have dual plugs?
What kind of bulbs are in it? Are they straight pin(****)
Northwest GA is about two hours from my house up 59.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey man

hey man it is plj-g3 model
the legs are not the flip legs they just the reg legs
it has two fans built in and yes it has dual plugs and has three switchs two for lights and one for the fans. i use it on timers so the dusk to dawn affect works great.
and yes it is straight pin(****) bulbs very nice light just dont need it any more i have vhos and metal halide now plus setting up a new tank
well just send email or let me know if intrested
thanks daniel
[email protected]

·
Registered
168 Posts
I dunno, I decided I'm going to run a 40g in he intrim in case I move. Just a lawnmower and liverock. I just picked up a 24" for a fuge, but a 18" would make a nice sump to get the heater out of the tank. I don't really have anything left to trade though. I have two new linear pin 55W bulbs, fired for like 5 minutes.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey cobalt

hey cobalt i would like to buy the bulbs maybe and could come get sat if price is right just not really wonting to get ride of the fuge since new setup hope ya under stand but i might just buy the bulbs give me a price and what kelvin are they

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.