The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. remember me? you know, the fat bald guy? yeah that guy!! I'm FINALLY home!! now i remember why we only do this massive family camping trip ONCE a year!!!!!

many many many stories from the trip... but right now i need rest!! and lot's of it.

i will give ya one quick story, i managed to get a pretty little blue piece of paper on the way home, it has the address of the court where i should send the 95 dollars for doing 90 in a 65 :D

steve, i'll get some pics of your lumber tomorrow, it's all cut (msot of it) and sitting in the garage. just gotta start screwin it all together now.

anyway just wanted to let ya'all know i made it home alive, and in one piece, no lost or broken body parts :D

more later,
Jay

·
Registered
221 Posts
Jay,

Welcome back!! Don't take your "ticket" frustration out on the canopy!!!! LOL!

Steve

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Minnreefer said:
Jay, who is Jay??????????
SAME THING, my version,,,,,
Jay WHO?:funny:

·
Registered
340 Posts
So no missing or injured body parts, that's all well and good, but...how's your tank?!?!

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
whats the deal with jons and ricks post it has alot of space like a pic is missing???

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Casey said:
whats the deal with jons and ricks post it has alot of space like a pic is missing???
That's a feature where mods and admins can post a message within a message that only we can see. Don't you see it?:confused:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sounds like the "emperors new cloths" to me... only the truely real reefers can see the magic message....:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Rick O said:
That's a feature where mods and admins can post a message within a message that only we can see. Don't you see it?:confused:
duh,,,i thought EVERYONE saw/knew that,,,LOL:rolleyes: :funny:

like this!

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Hope your trip was eventful!

...the little voice in SOME moderator's head goes, "LOOK AT ALL THIS SPAAACCCEEEE!!!!!"...

:rolleyes:

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
So does that mean there might actually be something taking up the space inside a blond's head?

:p

I hope you had fun, Jay!

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Alice said:
So does that mean there might actually be something taking up the space inside a blond's head?

:p
Hey my wife is blond:D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts