The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the refractometers...so don't forget your $37.10...if you bought one. We only have enough for people that pre-ordered at the $35 price. If you did not pre-order, you can still pick one up for $53.

Thanks, see everyone tonight!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Thanks for the deal on the refractometer and nice tank.

·
Registered
328 Posts
thanks

A special thanks to Andy.

I would like to thank you for the small repair you made on my cal reactor before the meeting. Got a few frags and had a great time.
love this club!!!
Reggie.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Darn,

Didn't even know about the refractometer deal going on...Well that's what happens when work is just pulling you all over.

Andy, I hated not being able to make it to your meeting and the others great ones I just read over quickly (BBQ...etc).

This is the first time I have had a chance to get onto the ARC board in a couple months. I'll just have to try and keep glancing back to make sure I don't missing any great deals that are to be found in this club.

If anyone took pictures of meeting(s) please post.

Thanks all!
Sam

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
Thanks Andy for finding that Refractometer deal. Yes at midnight I got chewed out by a very irate wife, while I was checking the water in all the tanks, ro bottles, tap...etc....

Ray
The one who dies with the most toys...wins.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Yeah, I was up testing the 37g tank, the trash can of rock tank, the quarantine tank, calibrating with the RO water, and then I added salt to the water in my new tank and tested with the refractometer as well. Fun for all!

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
I wonder if I should ask my wife to start taking pictures, that is her other hobby.
I am probably one of the few Japanese people you will meet that couldn't take a picture to save his life.

Ray

·
Registered
14 Posts
Andy,
Sorry I couldn't make the meeting Tuesday evening. GOod to hear the refractometers are in. Please PM me so I can make arrangements on picking one up.

Yellowjacket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts