The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shipping is covered.....so if you want to add something LMK and you will need to paypal me plus cost of paypal because if I already paid for shipping I am not gonna lose another 3% after taking care of getting it here.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the way it goes out tomorrow so I need to know today.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also if you can not get it right away....I can put it in one of my tanks but do not look at me if it Kacks.....Not likely but ya never know especially with WC specimens

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
order that BB gorgonian and I will trade you a big frag for a big frag

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is that first one a gorgonian? I see a lot of corals that look like those diving down in the Florida Keys. I'd love to get a frag of that sometime!!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah redwinger you got that still to sell/trade or should I pic one up?\

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Yeah I have a piece here. Did you say you were coming up this week if so you can stop by I am home all week. LMK I also have some stuff I will be clearing out also to make room....

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Boy, I must be getting picky. He has some nice corals, but nothing really catches my eye that much for me to want to jump all over it. :confused: I must be depressed or something. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah, I was in St. John recently for 10 days. Snorkeled every day and the gorgonians were everywhere.

TrimixDiver said:
Is that first one a gorgonian? I see a lot of corals that look like those diving down in the Florida Keys. I'd love to get a frag of that sometime!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
otolith said:
Boy, I must be getting picky. He has some nice corals, but nothing really catches my eye that much for me to want to jump all over it. :confused: I must be depressed or something. :)
I guess that's what happens when you have one of the best tanks in the club! :funny:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
otolith said:
I am no doctor but I would say you have ...post red-lobo-frag depression...

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Weak dude take a prozac and look again. J/K It has been shipped so to late anyways, but I got a sweet surishoni if you want a frag for you tank.
otolith said:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts