The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok let me explain. So this weekend I was on a bit of a vampire movie kick, I watched Underworld Evoloution and Blade Trinity. Well I noticed in both movies that UV light was used to kill vampires, or at best wound them pretty bad. Then I remembered that the fixtures above our tanks (most of them atleast) put out a good amount of UV light. From my understanding the HQI DE fixtures put out the most, but none the less. If our cities are ever over run by vampires, we should be able to protect ourselves with our tank lights.

OK OK OK I know that is pretty sad, but I just had to share the great news with everyone. Never again shall we live in fear of vampires.
:D :D

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
man, im sure gonna sleep better tonight knowing that. if it doesnt kill them, it should sure tan the crap out of them, but..... what if they are wearing raybans?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leveldrummer said:
man, im sure gonna sleep better tonight knowing that. if it doesnt kill them, it should sure tan the crap out of them, but..... what if they are wearing raybans?
Crap I didn't think about the raybans. Maybe we will get lucky and they will wear the cheap knock off RayBans (RayBens), and we will get lucky.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tim224DT said:
Dont forget some of us soak our fish food in Garlic

And this is more of a Margaritaville thread i think.

Tim
You are probably right about that, are you going to move it?

·
Retired Wanderer
17,264 Posts
Tim224DT said:
Dont forget some of us soak our fish food in Garlic

And this is more of a Margaritaville thread i think.

Tim
The last best threads I have read are in GRD. Besides if we get wiped out then who will take care of our tanks or make our milkshakes?

·
Registered
366 Posts
BGJ223 said:
I have a well thought out rebuttle for this one
Nuh-uh...
I saw a vampire flick where they did that, can't remember which one though.:doh:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tim224DT said:
Hey leave Flash alone he was cool :thumbup: :rolleyes:

Tim
Well yeah. Anyone that doesn't have any super powers, and can still save the earth, is ok in my book.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
what about the HE-MAN live action movie? thats was a total POS

·
Registered
366 Posts
leveldrummer said:
what about the HE-MAN live action movie? thats was a total POS
That depends on how old you were when you saw it and how much you liked HE-Man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts