The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Reefer Dude Abides
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all....I am a long time reefer, but have been out of it for a few years. I am getting back into it. 29 Bio cube and shopping for a larger tank, saltwater of course. I am always horse trading and buying things. Right now though Im the one searching for a set up, ideas, topics on reefing etc etc..Nice to meet everyone..Thanks

·
Aquatic Philosopher
15,434 Posts
Welcome!

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Welcome Ronnie.... I replied to you before I saw you posted here. Glad to see you found it. :)

·
Reefer Dude Abides
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell, I am in Iva son!! Moved back here from Charleston SC a few years ago..PRetty much why I let my reef tank go, I couldnt keep it up properly due to no shops around here. And internet fish, coral sales at the time, well I had little trust in them or patience and the shipping will KILL YA

·
Reefer Dude Abides
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There are a few good set ups on Craigs list for parts and stuff if you are looking for anything..Greenville, Columbia, and Georgia..I just picked up a 30 gallon Oceanic cube for 45 bucks..But its so heavy I have no idea how to build the proper stand for it..Glass is 1/3 of an inch thick, but its a pretty little cube..I would love LOVE LOVE to have a 110 Gallon Tall, but those are so hard to find..I will settle now for pretty much anything as long as it fits what Im looking for..

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Welcome to PMAC Ronnie! I've been out of town for a while, so haven't gotten all your posts read, but I'm glad to have ya!

·
Reefer Dude Abides
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good ole Cry Baby Bridge...LOL....I was there a few weeks ago and saw that old bridge is gone...I was so sad..I use to love that area..So pretty...

·
Reefer Dude Abides
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know it ends down on that road/highway right near the lake and dam area? Its not a very long road..One end joins Highway 28 and the other down at the lake..

·
MICRO TANG
1,815 Posts
OH yeah, I've seen this bridge. It is on High Shoals Rd. I think it is still there.
I live on the other side of the lake by the golf course.

I looked it up on Google. There is a good bit on thet web about it.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
i think you may be thinking of another crybaby is closed down but is there beside the new one if im not mistaken its still there they dont allow acess at all

1 - 20 of 20 Posts