The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is lots of stuff online, but does anyone get home delivery of reef magazines that they enjoy? Would like to receive something to look forward to monthly, any ideas/suggestions...

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Viv said:
I know there is lots of stuff online, but does anyone get home delivery of reef magazines that they enjoy? Would like to receive something to look forward to monthly, any ideas/suggestions...
I have been interested in this lately also. I would love to know some good mags to get.

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Coral Magazine is a good one. Many LFS have it but you can subscribe to it also.

http://coralmagazine.com/

There are others too, but IMO this is the one magazine that's worth the bother :)

Jenn

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
i get aquarium fish magazine, its ok but it doesnt meet the saltwater needs, ive been thinking of gettin a reef subscription, im glad this came up. im gonna check out that mag, thanks jenn!

·
Super Moderator
22,146 Posts
I get most all the major mags here, but i have to say "Coral" is prob the one i would keep , if i had to get rid of the others,,,,,,

·
Registered
366 Posts
I get Coral and Freshwater and Marine Aquarium magazine, I find them both to be quite nice, but if you're looking mostly for saltwater and corals I would have to second the thought that Coral is the best.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. I saw one but I don't remember the name. I think it was Marine something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts