The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd let you guys know that Sea Monkey is going to host August's meeting on the 27th. Since you guys can't see the MO right now cause you're a couple of goofs, this is your MO update thread. :cool:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A couple other things you may have missed...Looks like Derek is going to buy Graham's blue zoos and Kyle offered to have me over for a beer this weekend...Dwight can't wait for all the bickering to stop (good luck there). If anything else interesting pops up in the MO I'll keep this updated.:worm:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hey don't forget my lights came on and I am sitting in front of my tank staring at it. :beer:

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
And that you sent your pregnant wife to get you a big mac so you can work on blowing the arm rests off your chair. (hey soltaker, got an avatar for that?)

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw that Hink and then Derek is going to print out a copy of your reply making fun of your pregnant wife and use it as blackmail to get you to help him sometime. Then I was going to reply to Derek to make an extra copy for me, but now that I'm writing that here I won't bother writing it over there cause I'll just have to rewrite it over here.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mtfatwork said:
I did a water change today.

Oh, and apparently Mike has some sort of rash.....?

Mary, I picked it up from Loverotties, it's called the "Reef Rash". I think Hink has it too.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
ZEKESTER said:
I tossed a few frags in the nano........and interviewed 6 solid guys for two positions in my company..........played with the puppys.......
Zekester- what do you do?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Mary came and visited me at the RFC and brought me a couple tri-colors and a purple unknown that looks like it will be a very nice piece. :beer:

·
Registered
609 Posts
tico mike said:
Mary, I picked it up from Loverotties, it's called the "Reef Rash". I think Hink has it too.
I am not sure if my rash is related to reef, I think it is more heat related. Makes me walk funny at the end of a long day. I call it road rash :nuts: .

·
Registered
609 Posts
tico mike said:
I saw that Hink and then Derek is going to print out a copy of your reply making fun of your pregnant wife and use it as blackmail to get you to help him sometime. Then I was going to reply to Derek to make an extra copy for me, but now that I'm writing that here I won't bother writing it over there cause I'll just have to rewrite it over here.

:beer: :beer: :beer:
I would come help more if you all didn't live on the **** north side or across the border. That is a long ways to pedal a bike now a days. I can't afford to drive anymore.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Oh yeah, you also forgot to mention that Jake/fastfish is going to shut down his business, and that he's one smart SOB and is going to finish college 2 years early and be outearn all of us combined in a few short years. :book2:

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Thanks tico by the way I have the perfect ointment for your rash:wavey: ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts