The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright so I have a friend coming up with me who happens to have rock for sale. I believe it is 3.00 a lb, not sure yet though, so if anyone is looking please respond here his trt name is borgy. Also, if anyone is getting stuff from me please respond here as I really cant remember what I have to bring. David I will be bringing a donation to your tank so I need to know what you keep (softies, sps, lps, or all of the above) so I dont bring something that is inappropriate for your tank. I am only bringing what people want as is it is trip up there.

I have a head of blue tipped torch- $10 or trade SOLD
purple mushrooms -$5 a head or trade
pink clove polyps- $10 for a frag or trade
frogspawn- I have a head of regular $15 or trade, and a head of flourescent for $20. FLOURESCENT SOLD

I will look through my tank and list some more stuff in a bit.

Please respond here on this stuff to, so I can look at it all in one place when I pack up.

See you all then!

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the meeting or not, but I am planning on dropping off some brown w/ purple rim monti cap at David's place before the meeting if anyone want some.

Mary - I would be interested in trading with you if I'm able to attend the meeting or find someone to house some corals for me. I have a variety of different types of corals. What kinds of corals are you looking for in a trade? I am always looking to add some colorfull and/or unique looking corals to my tanks. Right now I am esp. interested in obtaining a few more SPS corals. To give you an idea of what I may have available, you can look at my photobucket gallery at http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/pogodzib/?start=all If your nice, I'll even tell you what my favorites are.;) I can put a list together for you of what I have available if you'd like, along with posting some more pics.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Can get a head of this? I have a purple tipped deepwater, base is brown, and polyps are like an olive green. Otherwise I can get you a frag of green milli.

LMK,
Mary

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I can bring a head for you. The picture that you referenced is an old pic under 1-50/50 and 1-actinic VHO bulbs before I got my new halides so there is alot of purple showing up in the pic. I put a couple of newer pics in the previous link for you. The heads aren't opened up in either pic since the light went on just before the pics were taken, but it gives you a better idea as to their actual color. The pic that shows a more purplish tint is under PCs and the other pic is under 10k MH. I would love a frag of green milli.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
anybody car pooling? we can save on gas and I'd like to trade some stuff for a BTA or nice colored LTA. I even have some fish I can trade as well.
percs, firefish gobies, but I have to know I have a ride.
might even have some equip for sale.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey sizzler we are bringing the rock man with us so I dont know who's car we are riding in as of yet.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I also have a colony of acropora sarmoenesis. I will be cutting off 2-3 frags. This coral is sweet, I will post some pics tomorrow. Frags will be 20-25 bucks depending on what size I can break off easily.

Liza flourescent fs is yours, cash?
Lfish I got you down for some clove polyps for blue mushroom
Chazz66 got you down for the torch and clove polyps.
Pogodzib- Green milli and samonesis. Milli trade for hammer.

Alright for those of you looking to get your zoa fix, here you go...
1 frag of these guys avalilable...$20

2 frags of these guys.. $15

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Mary, Is your avatar of your new bta? If so, it's totally awesome looking!!!! I'm excited to see you again! Thanks for all your hard work with this fragging 101 meeting.:cool:

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Mary, I would like some pink cloves and blue tipped torch ,not sure but I will try to have some or the reds for trade by then.:beer:

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool, lmk on the reds. Got anything else you wanna trade or you wanna do cold hard cash?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I'll let ya know tomorrow,just drove from Indianapolis,going to bed soon!:bawling:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Mary,
Do you have a pic of the flourescent frogspawn? I already have frogspawn, but want to see what yours looks like.
Hmm, as far as a "donation" coral to my tank it is up to you. I currently keep softies, lps, and sps (I mostly have softies right now and starting to get into sps). Since I have a small tank, I don't have a lot of room right now esp. on my sand bed.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the flourescent fs is already sold, but you will see it at the meeting, I am gonna use it to demo cutting hard corals. If you are getting into sps though, I will also have some green A. millipora, and A. sarmoenesis for the meeting. Frags of the milli are 20 and frags of the other will be 20 or 25, have to look to see what size pieces I can cut. I will not be bringing either of those for you tho- (for donation) I will bring you something else, not for sale;) .

·
Registered
247 Posts
sizzler, are those true percs you have? I'm kicking around the idea of eventually adding one or two to my nano tank, but every time I add a fish it disappears! I've never found a body, or even a body part :( Maybe a pair of clowns could watch each other's backs.

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Liza said:
probably cash for me, unless you want some of that leather I'm bringing for the fragging demo

Sorry I dont do leathers I have one, and every other one I have bought has kacked, so no more for me!:lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts