The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's here anyway......HAPPY WEDNESDAY/HUMP DAY Y'ALL!
Coffee is on and Coconut cake to get us on our way.

Doug.....what were you doing up n about so early this morning.......made me think I over slept or something?

A light rain turning into a HEAVY RAIN, and in the mid 60's.......so sun tan index is down a bit today.

Hope grooviness abounds for All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and decadent coconut cake, Hack! I’ll add oatmeat and a variety of bagels, cream cheese, jams, and nanners.

Holy cow, Hack! Your work at the yard is WORK. No wonder you stay in shape. Good luck or whatever with the rain coming your way.

Jeff - How was your Tuesday? You were missed around here.

Perry - What Hack said about a seatbelt for you. ;)

Last night we had choir practice instead of today. That means I keep thinking today is Thursday.🤪

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Good morning, I was up briefly around 3 am my time to take meds. Took a quick look at TRT while checking on weather, it is 29 now but hi forecast of 80 later today, holy cow
Delivery day at work and Zilla vs Kong hits theaters and HBO Max, the grands are chomping at bit for that

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good morning, I was up briefly around 3 am my time to take meds. Took a quick look at TRT while checking on weather, it is 29 now but hi forecast of 80 later today, holy cow
Delivery day at work and Zilla vs Kong hits theaters and HBO Max, the grands are chomping at bit for that
Eeeek on this swing temps!
Sounds like a fun/silly time with your grands!🦍

Mornin‘ (if late) all.

Horse show weekend. Busy busy.

Back laters.
Yikes! That short post speaks big busy times today. Any hope for photos today?

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Off a little early, took dogs to the creek. Daughter said we need to go pick a T and C mini van, I may wind up with. Waiting on her. 70+ hasnt hit 80 yet

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Off a little early, took dogs to the creek. Daughter said we need to go pick a T and C mini van, I may wind up with. Waiting on her. 70+ hasnt hit 80 yet
All good, Doug. I say go for it with that van!

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Gang! Tough day at work, but I won! Rains have been setting in big time for the past couple hours, and winds will build up to gale force by tomorrow. Starting to sound like a broken record.

I'm old enough for a mini van Doug, you sure must be......Mustangs and Cameros are in our rear view mirror Pal......ahhhhhhh, but the 'toys' we had.....

Took Hack over right after work tonight for a new computer, sorry, GAMING COMPUTER. The Geek Squad had his old one sent out and returned still broke....,with our warranty, after 30 days, we get a complete refund. Tried to 'fast talk' a wee bit, but Jen would have no parts of it. .....will be here by Friday.

Coconut cake fort an evening sweet tooth offering. Getting too close to bed time to jump into anything exciting. Peace,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Evening all ,
Cath, I was "missed" yesterday?,,, Hmmm, someone musta had a frozen pizza in the oven and needed to read my usual loooong posts to time out the 20 or so minutes for the pizza to be done, heheh.

Cold n overcast once again today,, tv weather gal mentioned mebbe northern Hoosier folk might see s*ow in the air tonite/tomorrow,,, ugggh. 25 degree or so difference in what the temps were today @ 6 pm, compared to the day prior at the same time. screwy weather,,,,

Knocked out a few projects/chores on the "wanna/need to " get done list,, One being the last of the work on the RO storage water delivery system and the "bling" parts. What woulda been a 15-20 minute job relating to 'lectrical work took ,,, well, longer than the 15-20 minutes, grr/sigh. Dunno what to blame the turtle speed on, part was the 50-50 aspect biting me in the behind causing me to undo/redo work already done(or to a point, my not seeing "that ain't gonna work or fit later on") All in all I'm ok with the completed product. I complained to my ex-work buddy on how I "hated" 'lectrical work in general now,, and he asked "was it to (particular person's name omitted ) level of work ethic?" I said nope, "prob a level under what you put out" . The omitted person mentioned, would make sure all the screw slots were in identical order/orientation,, probably measures his grass at home with a laser and tends to any violators etc.etc.

Thought tomorrow was gonna be a first of few days of warmer temps again,,, of course I was wrong. So,, not much outdoor busywork in the plans.

Weather has gotten my back n bod riled up , no than the usual,,,it/they don't like the up/down roller coaster of temperatures and overall weather conditions.

Comfy chair time,,

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts