The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blue Tang
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gone from this forum for a long while. I spent a lot of time on here figuring out things for my own tank and getting advice to keep that thing running. There are so many intelligent people on here with years of experience and yet when I asked for help or advice, I got snobby when they didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. I was literally the worst.

Nowadays I'm away from home at college. Before I left I turned my 72 gallon into a 120 gallon and am loving life, or I was until Irma wiped out half of my fish :peeved:

Anyways the point of this thread is to basically apologize to everyone who interacted with me before college on this website (basically everyone) and that I now have a much larger tank that I am so much happier with and get to spend the whole summer working on.

Attachments

·
Blue Tang
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back!!

there seems to have been a bunch of people coming back here lately. it is great to see.

G~
That's awesome, I would occasionally come scan through threads but haven't been active in years. I'll be sure to post plenty of pics when I'm home

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,337 Posts
It's great seeing you back! And got to hear some more about that amazing looking tank. And it's fantastic seeing folks find their way back on here. WELCOME BACK!
Hack

·
Blue Tang
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome back! I to found my way back onto here after about 9 years away

Sorry to hear about the loss with Irma. When i lived in Fla I had a small tank that got wiped out by Hurricane Charley. I mean completely wiped out the room that the tank was in was missing the outside wall.
I'm in the St Pete/ Tampa area, we haven't been directly hit by a strong hurricane for over 100 years so fingers crossed it stays like that. I remember being young when charley was supposed to come right through and decimate the state before it took that southern dip completely unpredicted. I go to school in the mountains of North Carolina and I think I would trade these snow storms for weak hurricanes and tropical storms any day to be honest
:lol:

·
Registered
12,070 Posts
I'm in the St Pete/ Tampa area, we haven't been directly hit by a strong hurricane for over 100 years so fingers crossed it stays like that. I remember being young when charley was supposed to come right through and decimate the state before it took that southern dip completely unpredicted. I go to school in the mountains of North Carolina and I think I would trade these snow storms for weak hurricanes and tropical storms any day to be honest
:lol:
I grew up in South Tampa so i know all about how Hurricanes miss the Tampa area.

I will agree with you on taking tropical storms and weak hurricanes over snow any day of the week.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts