The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides making the SWEETEST tank flow devices and wavemakers money can buy(as well as other things), Paul and Cass at Oceans Motions i must say have amazed me at their level of customer service. They went SO far out of their way in helping me with a problem that wasnt even their issue, it concerned the poor business practices of another vendor but THEY dealt with the problem in an effort to make ME happy.

Check them out. Their stuff is far from cheap but super high quality stuff and they do a fantastic job all the way around.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

No i am not getting commission...i am just seriously that amazed and happy with them.

http://www.oceansmotions.com/store/index.php

This pic of the 8-way is one of the products i have purchased from them.
It attaches to a Sequence Barracuda for my CLS to create random flow throughout a 225 gallon tank :D

Attachments

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Paul and Cass are true pleasure to do business with. I had a small problem with my OceansMotions device and paul had a replacement in the mail that same day. Wouldn't it be sweet if all online vendors provided such amazing customer service.

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
sweet. Show us the set up. Been looking into these for my 330, and curious to see how you set it up.

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skeety said:
sweet. Show us the set up. Been looking into these for my 330, and curious to see how you set it up.
Yeah.......me too!!! Im not positively sure yet. I think I know exactly how, but i am still waiting for my skimmer to get here so i can configure and place my sump before i start plumbing anything.

I WILL keep you posted though as soon as i do.....is should only be a few more days until I can start plumbing. :dance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts